Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    That explains why every time I walked by his table he closed his cases up.

Not true. I kept yelling at you and trying to wave you over, to shoot what I brought. You kept acting like you couldn't hear me and didn't see me. Which was a little awkward since we were only about 10 feet away from each other.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I haven’t! I need to send a PM today. After dry firing with some snap caps last night I realized I definitely will need the reach reduction trigger installed.
    I dry fired my Phantom 5500 times and it was constantly getting better. A ton better. Then I bought the CGW pro kit and he also did his magic and now it is light years better than before.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Not true. I kept yelling at you and trying to wave you over, to shoot what I brought. You kept acting like you couldn't hear me and didn't see me. Which was a little awkward since we were only about 10 feet away from each other.
    I'm hearing conflicting stories. Now I'm wondering if mcapo even wears contacts!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

My old/new/unfired Phantom was also in attendance and I didn't get a chance to shoot it either.

I was little frustrated with my 458 not feeding correctly. Spoke to a 458 guru friend and he suggested a couple of changes so parts are on the way. We will see. Gun is a blast to shoot though! Once it is sorted out, it is going hog hunting in GA.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    My old/new/unfired Phantom was also in attendance and I didn't get a chance to shoot it either.

I was little frustrated with my 458 not feeding correctly. Spoke to a 458 guru friend and he suggested a couple of changes so parts are on the way. We will see. Gun is a blast to shoot though! Once it is sorted out, it is going hog hunting in GA.

Sounds like a good time.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I wasn't aware we were looking for good responsible financial decisions. What thread am I in? LOL

You missed the ‘ir’ in there. This is the home of irresponsible financial decisions. I keep telling myself that I’m not spending money, I’m investing in my future. I don’t say that to the wife any more and am having a hard time selling to myself lately too.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Sarah, what I would suggest for you to do is find someone on this forum who has the gun that you have, but already wizardized, and try it out at the range and see if that is something that you would like for your gun to do. If it's not your cup of tea then that is fine, but I'll warn you that it WILL be your cup of tea. But it is easier to experience it firsthand than to hear about it.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Sarah, what I would suggest for you to do is find someone on this forum who has the gun that you have, but already wizardized, and try it out at the range and see if that is something that you would like for your gun to do. If it's not your cup of tea then that is fine, but I'll warn you that it WILL be your cup of tea. But it is easier to experience it firsthand than to hear about it.

Wizardized CZs available at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette upon request.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    All BS aside, folks, this guy has in his care the cream of the crop. The best of the best.
    I didn't know that. Actually I didn't know what AB stood for all of this time, so I'm glad to find that out too. So they have every model CZ and it's Wizardized counterpart too (upon request)?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I didn't know that. Actually I didn't know what AB stood for all of this time, so I'm glad to find that out too. So they have every model CZ and it's Wizardized counterpart too (upon request)?

It's Applied Ballistics in Lafayette, the range where some of us shoot. The guns are in private collections, but the owners are willing to meet at the range so others can try them out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom