Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm not a morning person. Mostly packed for a trip to the cabin. Just have to tie up loose ends.
    This'll be the last visit with running water...... then I'll be utilizing the outhouse until Spring.
    On 20 degree mornings, an outhouse can test your resolve to be a cabin person !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning again folks! I started the day with a range trip. Other than the great sunrise, it was not the best range trip ever, but it was still good to put another 100 rounds through the P10 and test the transitional a bit.
    6596e9f1104f7be041c2aa19090b8952.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm not a morning person. Mostly packed for a trip to the cabin. Just have to tie up loose ends.
    This'll be the last visit with running water...... then I'll be utilizing the outhouse until Spring.
    On 20 degree mornings, an outhouse can test your resolve to be a cabin person !

You don't have mornings, afternoons or evenings anymore. You don't have days of the week either now that you are retired.

You just have nap time with daylight or nap time when its darks.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    so...Indy people...if you were going to be in the general Noblesville to Downtown area and had time to stop at just one or maybe two guns stores - what would they be?

Sorry....I'm a southern Indy person. We're a special subset, so I'm not familiar with fun stores up north. :dunno:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Morning again folks! I started the day with a range trip. Other than the great sunrise, it was not the best range trip ever, but it was still good to put another 100 rounds through the P10 and test the transitional a bit.
    6596e9f1104f7be041c2aa19090b8952.jpg

Maybe you should have waited a little while? Might be tough to shoot under those conditions?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Maybe you should have waited a little while? Might be tough to shoot under those conditions?
    There are a couple of days each year where you can practice low light shooting at MCFG when the sun rises around 8am. I try to not miss those opportunities

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I got some of the parts in for the modification I'm planning on doing to my Phantom. Looking at it I'm not sure plan A would be feasible, but I'll be getting in another part that is plan B, once it arrives then it will also help me to see if plan A could work or not.
    If these two do not work then I've got plan C, which would just be a test and I'm not hopeful about it but would want to try it before going to plan D. But I've also been given the idea of a plan E, which would definitely work. So I've got a lot of options and one way or another it will be different when I'm done with it. It will be out of commission for a while because I'll be taking my time with it, so I'll make sure that I start it after some of us meet up in Greenwood, hopefully next week.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Right....and CM will leave all guns stock from now on....T-dogg will not buy anything until 2019....doddg will keep guns for at least a year...and I'll never spend more than $399 for a gun again.

But I don't understand? Those other things will never happen? With the exception of your $399 price ceiling.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I got some of the parts in for the modification I'm planning on doing to my Phantom. Looking at it I'm not sure plan A would be feasible, but I'll be getting in another part that is plan B, once it arrives then it will also help me to see if plan A could work or not.
    If these two do not work then I've got plan C, which would just be a test and I'm not hopeful about it but would want to try it before going to plan D. But I've also been given the idea of a plan E, which would definitely work. So I've got a lot of options and one way or another it will be different when I'm done with it. It will be out of commission for a while because I'll be taking my time with it, so I'll make sure that I start it after some of us meet up in Greenwood, hopefully next week.

I would come up with a backup plan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom