Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I got some of the parts in for the modification I'm planning on doing to my Phantom. Looking at it I'm not sure plan A would be feasible, but I'll be getting in another part that is plan B, once it arrives then it will also help me to see if plan A could work or not.
    If these two do not work then I've got plan C, which would just be a test and I'm not hopeful about it but would want to try it before going to plan D. But I've also been given the idea of a plan E, which would definitely work. So I've got a lot of options and one way or another it will be different when I'm done with it. It will be out of commission for a while because I'll be taking my time with it, so I'll make sure that I start it after some of us meet up in Greenwood, hopefully next week.

You lost me, BenP. All I got was if I don't do something, I will do something else. Ha!

What is the Plan A, B or C and/or D for the Phantom?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    But I don't understand? Those other things will never happen? With the exception of your $399 price ceiling.
    My wife informed me that I can buy another gun after the CC is paid off.

My checkbook informed that the CC will be paid off after the next 5 paydays. I get paid biweekly.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    You lost me, BenP. All I got was if I don't do something, I will do something else. Ha!

What is the Plan A, B or C and/or D for the Phantom?
    I'm planning on modifying the grip on it. You summed it up nicely to be lost! :lmfao:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I never did get the CGW parts that the USPS said would arrive yesterday. They now say that they’ll get here today. I guess they had to stop to feed the pony. Stupid pony!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    $399. I will be in Indy today...I'll stop by.

I shot H-45's on Saturday and wanted to revisit it after I put my contacts in the correct eyes but I never got back to it.

Maybe if I am over to West soon he will give me another chance with it.
    Is that because after he saw you shoot with it he packed up and went back home? LOL

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    $399. I will be in Indy today...I'll stop by.

I shot H-45's on Saturday and wanted to revisit it after I put my contacts in the correct eyes but I never got back to it.

Maybe if I am over to West soon he will give me another chance with it.

Any time. But KJ has the best phantom. He is the one you need to chase down. Losey's is pretty good, too.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    But there isn't a Phantom in 40. I think you're getting confused. Are your contacts in correctly?

Been GB looking at a 75B and a SP01 but I'm not getting too excited about anything after spending a little time with ChrisK's and KJs PCCs. I think I am going to have to address that first. Seems to be getting in the way of making other frivolous gun buying decisions. Plus, I have a SAO conversion for Losey and "plans" for a little dress up work on a 1911.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Been GB looking at a 75B and a SP01 but I'm not getting too excited about anything after spending a little time with ChrisK's and KJs PCCs. I think I am going to have to address that first. Seems to be getting in the way of making other frivolous gun buying decisions. Plus, I have a SAO conversion for Losey and "plans" for a little dress up work on a 1911.

MPX! MPX! MPX!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom