T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have never looked at that site.
    They are a Texas based company. They constantly work to improve their products and offer some reticle designs that are outside the normal crosshair design. Trijicon even uses one (maybe more) of the reticles in the Acog.

I'm currently looking at 1-6, 1-8 and the 4-14 offerings.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Have fun!

At least by yourself can be kind of peaceful, at least for me. I like taking some time to myself and not having to talk to anyone if I don't want to. Think of it like meditation but louder! :laugh:

I'm so used to shooting with the Wizard that when I am by myself I tend to go too fast. I go through all the ammo I brought in no time.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    They are a Texas based company. They constantly work to improve their products and offer some reticle designs that are outside the normal crosshair design. Trijicon even uses one (maybe more) of the reticles in the Acog.

I really believe that for mid to short range (not close quarter) use that a really nice scope can be had for less than $500.

But three? That's a lot of gear for one AR?

Mall-Ninja-AR-15.png

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This is the end of week three of my "break". Not sure how long it will last. I must be feeling better or the FGE really had an impact. I am jonesing to start the reacquisition process. It will probably be next year some time before that can happen but it doesn't stop a boy from dreaming. I found out the other day that I have another surgery upcoming. Just another speed bump. No hill for a climber.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

I have the 4x14 ACSS on my Bren...it is a terrific bit o' kit.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    This is the end of week three of my "break". Not sure how long it will last. I must be feeling better or the FGE really had an impact. I am jonesing to start the reacquisition process. It will probably be next year some time before that can happen but it doesn't stop a boy from dreaming. I found out the other day that I have another surgery upcoming. Just another speed bump. No hill for a climber.

you go, boy.!

Remember you are in my prayer daily, Birds.

Last edited:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis

Sorry to hear there is another surgery in the cards. Having read just what you’ve shared, which I imagine is just a portion of what you’ve endured, I feel confident saying you’ve got this.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Stay strong, BA ! :)

The short-barrel beast AR that I did a mag dump with at the FGE ..... it was wearing a Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot. I like the stuff from Primary Arms. :yesway:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Don't worry, we all here help get you over that hill. A small sampling came out Saturday! GPT for all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom