88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Heading into the office for a bit today. Need to present a new process to the team and then get a flu shot. I may meet the wife for lunch while up there. CGW parts should arrive today for the new .40 P07. I’m doing a moderate build on that one. Mostly polish, springs and a Short Reset Kit.

I also have to run the transitional some more. I put a Pro kit into it and the trigger feels fine but the slide feels really wonky. Not sure what’s up with that, but if feels like the trigger bar is putting too much pressure on the bottom of the slide and catching in the notches.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Heading into the office for a bit today. Need to present a new process to the team and then get a flu shot. I may meet the wife for lunch while up there. CGW parts should arrive today for the new .40 P07. I’m doing a moderate build on that one. Mostly polish, springs and a Short Reset Kit.

I also have to run the transitional some more. I put a Pro kit into it and the trigger feels fine but the slide feels really wonky. Not sure what’s up with that, but if feels like the trigger bar is putting too much pressure on the bottom of the slide and catching in the notches.

Just another gun mod related challenge...:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just another gun mod related challenge...:):

Yup. I actually put this one together last spring but could not really do anything about it all summer. Had it apart again last night and replaced the lifter bar spring with a new one from the parts bin but no real change. I’m wondering if the trigger bar might just have worn flats that are catching. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yup. I actually put this one together last spring but could not really do anything about it all summer. Had it apart again last night and replaced the lifter bar spring with a new one from the parts bin but no real change. I’m wondering if the trigger bar might just have worn flats that are catching. :dunno:

Hard to say without eyeballs on it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know why I'm moving slow. The colder it gets the longer it takes for the stiffness and pain to subside. At least enough for me to get around good.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Mornings are definitely rough. I have to get up at 4:45 get everything ready for work drive over an hour with the crazy morons on the road and colder it is the worse it is. What’s bad is I had to drive my truck today instead of my commuter car because Henri had to take my car because her outback has a right front wheel bearing going out on it. Went to change it last night and the hub is stuck in the housing. Soaked it down with some penetrating oil and will be bringing home a very powerful snap on air hammer to get it off.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Mornings are definitely rough. I have to get up at 4:45 get everything ready for work drive over an hour with the crazy morons on the road and colder it is the worse it is. What’s bad is I had to drive my truck today instead of my commuter car because Henri had to take my car because her outback has a right front wheel bearing going out on it. Went to change it last night and the hub is stuck in the housing. Soaked it down with some penetrating oil and will be bringing home a very powerful snap on air hammer to get it off.
    That doesn't sound like fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom