• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Mornings are definitely rough. I have to get up at 4:45 get everything ready for work drive over an hour with the crazy morons on the road and colder it is the worse it is. What’s bad is I had to drive my truck today instead of my commuter car because Henri had to take my car because her outback has a right front wheel bearing going out on it. Went to change it last night and the hub is stuck in the housing. Soaked it down with some penetrating oil and will be bringing home a very powerful snap on air hammer to get it off.

I feel you on that, tiff had oil everywhere. She took it into ntb before i had a chance to look at it. She said there was 6 blown things or something.... $3.5k later they got new tires out of her.. And $900... Than god her warranty still has time on it. Came out to 1500 total. Still though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just a thought and you may have done this. Polish the underside of the slide and the trigger bar ears where they make contact. Polish the groove that the trigger bar spring sets up into. With the slide off and using thin needle nose plyers move the left side spring out of the groove to see how high above the trigger bar groove the spring contacts. The left side spring needs to be adjusted for upward tension on the trigger bar. It should be adjusted so that it just makes contact in the trigger bar groove enough so that it will not pop out of the groove. Next move the spring out of the right side groove to see how high it is above the trigger bar groove. It should be adjusted upward to 3mm (.118) or a little less above where the spring contacts the trigger bar groove.
    Thank you. I've done some of that but have not polished the upper ears or adjusted the lifter springs yet. Gives me something to do tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    This is the end of week three of my "break". Not sure how long it will last. I must be feeling better or the FGE really had an impact. I am jonesing to start the reacquisition process. It will probably be next year some time before that can happen but it doesn't stop a boy from dreaming. I found out the other day that I have another surgery upcoming. Just another speed bump. No hill for a climber.

Rick, we are right behind you my friend..We won’t let you fall....never ever feel you are alone...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm jealous!

Also, all this talk of John Wick and I haven't even seen the first one. I obviously have some catching up to do.
    Watch it tonight!
    I enjoyed both movies, but the first was better.
    The shooting scenes are fantastic! Very violent. It seems more realistic to me because it is not just shoot someone and they go down and then on to the next person.
    They really should have left him alone.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    When is nap time?

Boy. Nap time has been when I could get one these last two days. 8 Hours waiting on the PA turnpike yesterday for a 2 truck accident and fire to clear. Delivery in the middle of the night.(Driver unload) reload at 0400 with an hours sleep. Layed down at 0600. Slept til noon thirty. Gotta wait another hour and a half to drive. Screwed up night.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is the end of week three of my "break". Not sure how long it will last. I must be feeling better or the FGE really had an impact. I am jonesing to start the reacquisition process. It will probably be next year some time before that can happen but it doesn't stop a boy from dreaming. I found out the other day that I have another surgery upcoming. Just another speed bump. No hill for a climber.
    Sucks to hear of the new surgery. Just say the word and anything I have that you want back will start the trek north. Most are in .40 though but there is a 9mm P07.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Boy. Nap time has been when I could get one these last two days. 8 Hours waiting on the PA turnpike yesterday for a 2 truck accident and fire to clear. Delivery in the middle of the night.(Driver unload) reload at 0400 with an hours sleep. Layed down at 0600. Slept til noon thirty. Gotta wait another hour and a half to drive. Screwed up night.

Whoa, I'd say ! You're really earnin' your $'s this trip !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom