Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I just wanted to put this out here. After sitting in on the long range shoot at the FGE I have come away with the feeling that I need a long range rifle. Being that I love all things CZ I have settled on the CZ 750 S1 M1. What do y'all think?
    Since I'm on a timeout on buying guns, I'm researching/considering putting a scope on my 16" BCM rifle. I currently have all red dots, but shooting with some scoped rifles at the FGE has me rethinking that approach.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Yup. I actually put this one together last spring but could not really do anything about it all summer. Had it apart again last night and replaced the lifter bar spring with a new one from the parts bin but no real change. I’m wondering if the trigger bar might just have worn flats that are catching. :dunno:

Just a thought and you may have done this. Polish the underside of the slide and the trigger bar ears where they make contact. Polish the groove that the trigger bar spring sets up into. With the slide off and using thin needle nose plyers move the left side spring out of the groove to see how high above the trigger bar groove the spring contacts. The left side spring needs to be adjusted for upward tension on the trigger bar. It should be adjusted so that it just makes contact in the trigger bar groove enough so that it will not pop out of the groove. Next move the spring out of the right side groove to see how high it is above the trigger bar groove. It should be adjusted upward to 3mm (.118) or a little less above where the spring contacts the trigger bar groove.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Good morning, everyone! I think I'm caught up with reading from yesterday.

It's definitely getting chilly out there, but I love it. I just need to find some good boots for fall/winter that aren't hideous and are actually well made, which sadly seems like it's a lot to ask these days. Also need a new winter coat as my Burton jacket is now 9 years old and can only be repaired so many times.

I'm trying to carve out some time this weekend or early next week to go shoot my new CZ, but my schedule is a little nuts. I've been trying to get one day completely off, but until that happens I only have Thursday mornings without something to do, which is why I'm on here!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning, everyone! I think I'm caught up with reading from yesterday.

It's definitely getting chilly out there, but I love it. I just need to find some good boots for fall/winter that aren't hideous and are actually well made, which sadly seems like it's a lot to ask these days. Also need a new winter coat as my Burton jacket is now 9 years old and can only be repaired so many times.

I'm trying to carve out some time this weekend or early next week to go shoot my new CZ, but my schedule is a little nuts. I've been trying to get one day completely off, but until that happens I only have Thursday mornings without something to do, which is why I'm on here!

I have to actually steal some time to go to the range.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People..!!

Today is Honey-Do's as my wife is off.

Lot's to get done today - starting with wiring a new kitchen ceiling light.

Then....burn some tree limbs I cut a week ago

Then....who knows.

Whatever y'all are into today - make it a terrific day, smile and laugh a lot.!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good Morning, My People..!!

Today is Honey-Do's as my wife is off.

Lot's to get done today - starting with wiring a new kitchen ceiling light.

Then....burn some tree limbs I cut a week ago

Then....who knows.

Whatever y'all are into today - make it a terrific day, smile and laugh a lot.!

I hope you have a great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom