Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I think it's so cool we can touch and own stuff from space...

You've been flying around in space since you were born. Step outside and pick up as much space junk as you want. ;)

Here's what 5 Large of hearing aids looks like in your hand...

Looks huge compared to a dental implant and ceramic crown for ~5K. I've got 4 of those.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    After my "old school" dentist retired I went through a period when I was back to the dentist every few months.

I also could have bought a very nice car for the amount put in my mouth. It's darned nice to have it all fixed though.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    After my "old school" dentist retired I went through a period when I was back to the dentist every few months.

I also could have bought a very nice car for the amount put in my mouth. It's darned nice to have it all fixed though.

Yup, I had a good friend (R.I.P, Big Steve !) who cautioned me. He said "try to avoid dentures as long as you can". So far, I've done that, but my options are starting to get limited from here on out.

BUT, I know how to say CZ, CZ, CZ .........and that keeps me from thinking about it too much ! :D

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning.

The week is almost over. Which means I'm closer to my trip out of town. I have a week of training for work next month in Texas.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just wanted to put this out here. After sitting in on the long range shoot at the FGE I have come away with the feeling that I need a long range rifle. Being that I love all things CZ I have settled on the CZ 750 S1 M1. What do y'all think?

Funny, but I’ve been mulling the same thing in the back of my mind as well. I’ve been toying with scoping my K31 for fun. I’d love to scope a 6.5 Swede, but not sure if that can be done without damaging the rifle like it can with the K31.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom