The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Evening my peoples.
    Not been posting much and with good reason. All things medical have turned south on me. I am so glad I finished the boxes for the terrorists. When I put the last brush stroke of Tung oil on them I was done. Completely. There is nothing left in the tanks.
    I have been sleeping the days away. The new meds are Opium based for pain and they knock me down. Slept 90% of the day away today. Things will not be getting any better.
    Knew this was coming just hoping for a weee bit more time.
    I am still here and thinking of you all. Yea I sure am.
    May the Lord be with you and yours during this time, for comfort and guidance during the rest of your journey on this rock. We love you brother.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Evening my peoples.
    Not been posting much and with good reason. All things medical have turned south on me. I am so glad I finished the boxes for the terrorists. When I put the last brush stroke of Tung oil on them I was done. Completely. There is nothing left in the tanks.
    I have been sleeping the days away. The new meds are Opium based for pain and they knock me down. Slept 90% of the day away today. Things will not be getting any better.
    I'm very sorry to hear this. My family has kept you in our prayers, and will continue to do so.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I have been under the weather the last few days with a heavy chest crushing cough, fever, vomiting and no energy at all. After checking my oxygen levels, the last couple of days and seeing it drop from 96 to 90 yesterday we decided a trip to the ER was needed. After testing it was most likely covid, test result to be sent sometime today. I started a Z-Pac and should be better in 3-4 days. This is the sickest I have ever felt, and it sucks big time

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have been under the weather the last few days with a heavy chest crushing cough, fever, vomiting and no energy at all. After checking my oxygen levels, the last couple of days and seeing it drop from 96 to 90 yesterday we decided a trip to the ER was needed. After testing it was most likely covid, test result to be sent sometime today. I started a Z-Pac and should be better in 3-4 days. This is the sickest I have ever felt, and it sucks big time

The two things that I believe helped me the most when I had COVID in January was both a steroid pack and a steroid inhaler. The combination, in addition to a Z-Pac was when I started to feel better. Prayers sent that you have a quick and full recovery.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Evening my peoples.
    Keep those that you love around you CM.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Our very own T-dogg received some specialized dry fire training from a very talented instructor. Hopefully, he left with some valuable insight and knowledge.

ccfb913521dd53a3925da8cb619d74d9.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Well, at least you had a wild ride CM. Thats more than most can say. Kick back with the family and keep your spirits high brother.

Our very own T-dogg received some specialized dry fire training from a very talented instructor. Hopefully, he left with some valuable insight and knowledge.

ccfb913521dd53a3925da8cb619d74d9.jpg
    Did you get your bucket back?

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I agree, I have a 6 inch Python and am watching a 4 inch on GB right now.
    I handled a Colt Python before the acquisition and it was sad…. These two are the finest out of the box revolvers I’ve ever owned and I’ve had a lot of revolvers over the years. Not a thing I’ll do to them other than grips perhaps later on….. they are that good!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom