The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Man, I'm beat. Been up at the rental all day. Hit the door here at 2300. Weed whipped, mowed, fixed a roof leak temporary like , cut off mulberry bushes, cleaned gutters. held the great grand daughter some. 6 days old today.
    Whacked a starling and one of those damned piney squirrels. Squirrel at about 60 yd with the 10-22. :D Was a good day, all in all. Just out of the shower and trying to rehydrate b4 I lay down.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My father and I was getting chairs from Saint Elizabeth hospital in Lawrenceburg today hauled 28 off. My T-shirt was soaked.

Call St Elizabeth Lawrenceburg if you need some strong chairs for a church or other organization (or personal use) that needs some chairs. They are giving them away.
    They need touched up with stain but are in very good condition otherwise.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Dang ..... I get tired just reading about a day like 0830's day ! Like him, I was young once ! ;)
    The heat is oppressive. I had originally wanted to split some wood when I was at the cabin. But even an immaculate male specimen, such as myself,:whistle: would likely keel over from heat stroke. That work is going to wait for another day !

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Dang ..... I get tired just reading about a day like 0830's day ! Like him, I was young once ! ;)
    The heat is oppressive. I had originally wanted to split some wood when I was at the cabin. But even an immaculate male specimen, such as myself,:whistle: would likely keel over from heat stroke. That work is going to wait for another day !
    Remember hydration drills?
    That is a necessity the older you get.
    If the humidity wasn't so high it wouldn't be as bad. Tomorrow the humidity is supposed to be under 50% by 1300 so it should be a little easier on you.
    Get up early around 0530 eat and split wood early and relax for the rest of the day when it heats up.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Remember hydration drills?
    That is a necessity the older you get.
    If the humidity wasn't so high it wouldn't be as bad. Tomorrow the humidity is supposed to be under 50% by 1300 so it should be a little easier on you.
    Get up early around 0530 eat and split wood early and relax for the rest of the day when it heats up.

5:30 !!! .... the only reason to ever get up that early, is to go fishing ! ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Is that the same as Ocular Migraine? I have had that a few times. Rainbow arc in the left side of my vision. Scared the c--p out of me the first time. Lasts about 15 minutes then goes away. I do have a couple of P01's so I hope I can post here.
    Those are the only migraines I have experienced before. It does freak you out the first time it happens.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Those are the only migraines I have experienced before. It does freak you out the first time it happens.
    Barb has had a few of those ocular things. I am blessed to rarely have any head pain.
    Unless, of course, I stand my bald head up under something solid. Blood is usually present.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    so this happened on Tuesday - just found out about it yesterday when I stopped for lunch in Brownsburg and gotta call from my brothers next door neighbor.

Sheeeeesh.!!!

Oh and my Great Grand Niece was born this morning at 3:10 CST in Springfield MO.

Audrey Hanna Pitts ... everyone is doing fine - even my cuckoo brother

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n gents :orangegatorade:

Congrats uncle Deacon! Where's the pics? :stickpoke:

Back from dracs shack, numbers are perfect for once...
    1 more doc appointment later today and 1 tomorrow, yay...

Need to go get filters, plugs, oil, grease zirt, and front tire(front caster tire has a slow leak) for the mower today. Ordered new seat cover for it, old one is ready to be replaced. Might be a few more days before it's finished.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    so this happened on Tuesday - just found out about it yesterday when I stopped for lunch in Brownsburg and gotta call from my brothers next door neighbor.

Sheeeeesh.!!!

Oh and my Great Grand Niece was born this morning at 3:10 CST in Springfield MO.

Audrey Hanna Pitts ... everyone is doing fine - even my cuckoo brother

Congrats on the addition to the family Deacon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom