The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I admire your fit, finish, polish, and attention to detail, MM!!!! It's really sad to see that doesn't transpire to just about anything you buy NEW these days.
    Just re-rigging our used lift with NEW parts and the NEW canopy for the tri-toon. They short you bolts, nuts, (don't even supply washers for bolts, that are under a lot of stress). The NEW Sylvan Tri-toon.....didn't put the tube/ski pylon on properly, Red LED nav light......was a combo light I had to make us legal over the 4th. Underwater light kit (that we paid for).....well.....the switch is on the dash......"we'll put them on" after the manufacturer pays our dealer to come and pick it up, then haul it to New Paris, IN, to the factory.....then it makes it's trip to the dealer back in Michigan for them to add some other stuff.....then comes back to the Barbee......probably just in time for winterization........LOL.

Thanks ! ... and I know what you mean....it's hard to get quality items, or support, these days !

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    also looking for deals on Ebay for another chain saw.
    I just picked up a running, cutting, MS660 clone with a 28” bar and chain for less than i paid for my husqy. They seem to have decent reviews. Also bid on a vintage axe head, ended up being the only bid so i got it for $18.

Also theres some decent parts saw deals on there. Im waiting on a few things for the baby Mac but it does fire off and run so im 2 for 2 on ebay parts saws. Theres a MS290 on there im thinking hard about snatching up, fixing, and flipping.
    A piston and jug kit is no big deal.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I just picked up a running, cutting, MS660 clone with a 28” bar and chain for less than i paid for my husqy. They seem to have decent reviews. Also bid on a vintage axe head, ended up being the only bid so i got it for $18.

Also theres some decent parts saw deals on there. Im waiting on a few things for the baby Mac but it does fire off and run so im 2 for 2 on ebay parts saws. Theres a MS290 on there im thinking hard about snatching up, fixing, and flipping.
    A piston and jug kit is no big deal.
    Question is, how long will parts take to arrive? I'm looking for a $7500 excavator somewhere close by. I running fixable condition, please.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Have a friend, actually two, with backhoes. Plus the pastor at church owns one too. I wanna bigger digger.
    Theres this, i wouldnt really consider it close lol. Well under budget though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom