The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Saturday night my family and some of my extended family along with friends went to a double header Tincaps game (minor league baseball) and had a good time overall, even despite the loud obnoxious group of hillbillies seated behind us. My older brother sponsored the amazing fireworks display after the game. I had words with the hillbillies (think the Langmore family from The Ozark) twice due to their behavior, which led to them getting more drunk, more vulgar and louder. They eventually moved a row back and then finally left the game after yelling obscenities at the players on the field. I've never wanted to beat the crap out of 3 guys at once before, but I may have given them a go. :bat: I think I ground about 1-2mm off my teeth while trying to keep my cool. Some people just do not belong out in public. :xmad:

Any who....

I spent most of yesterday doing a full interior detail on Project Pontiac (code name Roger). It was a little hot at times, but that just made the cold beer taste better. This morning I ordered parts to do the last major repairs on Roger. Oil pan gasket and rear catalytic converter assembly. The pan removal requires the engine be supported and slightly raised from above along with removal of the front catalytic converter assembly. Since I need to replace the rear cat due to broken catalyst material inside and rattling, I'm going to just replace the front one as well along with the resonator that's got an outer shell coming apart. I think I'll be around $4500 all in on this car, including the purchase price ($1500 purchase, $3000 repairs). I keep telling myself it's still less than the $34k that I owed on my truck. And the car is actually quite enjoyable to drive now that I've gotten it all fixed and cleaned up.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Morning all. Been a bit sick so I took some nyquil last night and slept 12 hours... :coffee:
    I had a cold 2 1/2 weeks ago but still have a nagging cough although I feel ok. Summer colds always suck. Feel well soon WT. (BTW I find a small nip of scotch helps the nyquil work better:):)

Good morning all :coffee:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    A thoughtful Cardinal from last night.

IMG_5974%20copy-L.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning folks

Saturday night my family and some of my extended family along with friends went to a double header Tincaps game (minor league baseball) and had a good time overall, even despite the loud obnoxious group of hillbillies seated behind us. My older brother sponsored the amazing fireworks display after the game. I had words with the hillbillies (think the Langmore family from The Ozark) twice due to their behavior, which led to them getting more drunk, more vulgar and louder. They eventually moved a row back and then finally left the game after yelling obscenities at the players on the field. I've never wanted to beat the crap out of 3 guys at once before, but I may have given them a go. :bat: I think I ground about 1-2mm off my teeth while trying to keep my cool. Some people just do not belong out in public. :xmad:

Any who....

I spent most of yesterday doing a full interior detail on Project Pontiac (code name Roger). It was a little hot at times, but that just made the cold beer taste better. This morning I ordered parts to do the last major repairs on Roger. Oil pan gasket and rear catalytic converter assembly. The pan removal requires the engine be supported and slightly raised from above along with removal of the front catalytic converter assembly. Since I need to replace the rear cat due to broken catalyst material inside and rattling, I'm going to just replace the front one as well along with the resonator that's got an outer shell coming apart. I think I'll be around $4500 all in on this car, including the purchase price ($1500 purchase, $3000 repairs). I keep telling myself it's still less than the $34k that I owed on my truck. And the car is actually quite enjoyable to drive now that I've gotten it all fixed and cleaned up.
    Sounds like Roger should be in great shape to hand down to the kid when the time comes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom