The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Now that it's finished, I'm actually a little sad .... it's truly the journey that's important, not the destination.
    The tusk is so hard, and since I final-sanded it with 600 grit. paper, it doesn't really need a coat of polyurethane, as I'd originally intended.
    I'm sure that it'll be making an appearance at a Gala Event ! :alright:

IMG_5950%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5951%20copy-L.jpg

i-F295tM7-L.jpg

i-w6TSp4r-XL.jpg

It's always good to see craftsmanship on display, nice work MM.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Now that it's finished, I'm actually a little sad .... it's truly the journey that's important, not the destination.
    The tusk is so hard, and since I final-sanded it with 600 grit. paper, it doesn't really need a coat of polyurethane, as I'd originally intended.

IMG_5950%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5951%20copy-L.jpg

i-F295tM7-L.jpg

i-w6TSp4r-XL.jpg
    Excellent job my friend. That is most cool.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Days of cheap boating.......gone!!!! Damn Chicagoians are infecting our area. Since they put the sewer system in around Barbee, all the "lakers" (people who don't live here full time like my family does) are tearing down the quaint lake cabins and putting up 2 to 3 story "Tauge Ma Halls". My wife found a deal on our used lift at $3300, BUT the new additions to it and socket and lift installation, put the cost over $10k. I'm building a permanent roof on ours, so I don't have to spend $2k on some cheap fabric I have to replace every 5 years. I wish now I would have bought a 40 acre place in a woods with a shooting range.

Economic changes caused us to down size our lifestyle a great deal, still we are both happy in a smaller home in the woods. I do miss high living at times, but these days things are slower paced and less stressful.:)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have been taking a low dose of pain med that helps with sleep. I have been sleeping better but man I am slow in the morning. I do not like that at all.

This was just an anti-nausea medication, so thankfully it's been easier to shake off the lethargy so far. I still feel like not getting up after I sit down, but I've been forcing myself to move around and it's getting better.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This was just an anti-nausea medication, so thankfully it's been easier to shake off the lethargy so far. I still feel like not getting up after I sit down, but I've been forcing myself to move around and it's getting better.
    I have to apply mental effort as well or I can sit down and go back to sleep.
    Ugh.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

IMG_5950%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5951%20copy-L.jpg

i-F295tM7-L.jpg

i-w6TSp4r-XL.jpg
    I admire your fit, finish, polish, and attention to detail, MM!!!! It's really sad to see that doesn't transpire to just about anything you buy NEW these days.
    Just re-rigging our used lift with NEW parts and the NEW canopy for the tri-toon. They short you bolts, nuts, (don't even supply washers for bolts, that are under a lot of stress). The NEW Sylvan Tri-toon.....didn't put the tube/ski pylon on properly, Red LED nav light......was a combo light I had to make us legal over the 4th. Underwater light kit (that we paid for).....well.....the switch is on the dash......"we'll put them on" after the manufacturer pays our dealer to come and pick it up, then haul it to New Paris, IN, to the factory.....then it makes it's trip to the dealer back in Michigan for them to add some other stuff.....then comes back to the Barbee......probably just in time for winterization........LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom