The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey now, you'll have MM throwing his back out!View attachment 210064
    Got the panda trap set and a finger of bourbon. A little AGT with the boss b4 bed.
    Heaven forbid he hurt himself.
    Always have a loaded .22LR with you when in those settings. Always.
    AssPandas need to die.

Not seen any around here since dispatched last one.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well, we survived the fireworks over the Barbee this year (set the new boat back about 100 yards). Bombs were bursting in air and yes the guy that owns SEVERAL fireworks stores, had another fire ruin part of his incredible show. This year, a control box caught fire on one of the barges. At least this year, they had a small fishing boat with what looked like a bug sprayer to try and keep the fires under control......I'm thinking a small pump with a garden hose or some volunteer firemen with refillable dry chem extinguishers.
    I've been working on the "garage" for the new battleship. I got the new aluminum and plastic piers built for the winch side, now to get the roof built and decide on steel barn siding or aluminum sheeting for the roof??? :spend::spend::spend:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Well, we survived the fireworks over the Barbee this year (set the new boat back about 100 yards). Bombs were bursting in air and yes the guy that owns SEVERAL fireworks stores, had another fire ruin part of his incredible show. This year, a control box caught fire on one of the barges. At least this year, they had a small fishing boat with what looked like a bug sprayer to try and keep the fires under control......I'm thinking a small pump with a garden hose or some volunteer firemen with refillable dry chem extinguishers.
    I've been working on the "garage" for the new battleship. I got the new aluminum and plastic piers built for the winch side, now to get the roof built and decide on steel barn siding or aluminum sheeting for the roof??? :spend::spend::spend:

That sounds complicated. I bought my lift as a kit and just assembled it. The dock was built in the driveway and then moved to the lake on rollers. The gardener built the patio and we bought the table assembled.boat dock.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That sounds complicated. I bought my lift as a kit and just assembled it. The dock was built in the driveway and then moved to the lake on rollers. The gardener built the patio and we bought the table assembled.View attachment 210165
    And if anyone catches on fire, they just jump in the water. Convenient.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Bet there are a bunch of caring educators who make that untrue in their lives. Can't lump them all together , Ed.
    I'M SURE that's true of MANY teachers, but as a group it appears the caring ones are outnumbered by the ones who put theirselves ahead of the kids, and that's why the policies are what they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom