The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    So the daughter likes the box I built for the little Raine man soooo much I guess I get 2 build 2 more for the terrorists. I made them a great toybox when they were born but in the words of all the females in the compound "yes it's a nice toy box but they need something personal from their Pa-Pa"

OK, looks like Home Depot will get more of my money. I used up every piece of usable wood/cedar I had to make Raine's personal box.........:faint:
    No rest for the wicked!:)

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Speaking of projects. My $33 ebay saw came in. Cleaned it up, flushed the tanks, new fuel line, filter, ran the carb through the ultrasonic a couple times, new bar nut, 16” bar and chain (came without a b/c). Threw out the base gasket, modded the muffler, all thats left is to tune it while cutting. More CCs than my stihl and that pulls a 16” bar like butter so im excited to see how this does. USA made top handle Poulan. 9FA96D41-C48C-4125-89B3-2F42521E89D5.jpeg
    Also may or may not have a McCulloch 110 on the way. I need to stay off ebay… in my defense the shop at the haunted house is wood heated and has a giant wood boiler for the house. Plus i enjoy chainsaws.

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Speaking of projects. My $33 ebay saw came in. Cleaned it up, flushed the tanks, new fuel line, filter, ran the carb through the ultrasonic a couple times, new bar nut, 16” bar and chain (came without a b/c). Threw out the base gasket, modded the muffler, all thats left is to tune it while cutting. More CCs than my stihl and that pulls a 16” bar like butter so im excited to see how this does. USA made top handle Poulan. View attachment 210008
    Also may or may not have a McCulloch 110 on the way. I need to stay off ebay… in my defense the shop at the haunted house is wood heated and has a giant wood boiler for the house. Plus i enjoy chainsaws.
    If I hear about a chainsaw massacre up north I am directing the authorities your way!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So the daughter likes the box I built for the little Raine man soooo much I guess I get 2 build 2 more for the terrorists. I made them a great toybox when they were born but in the words of all the females in the compound "yes it's a nice toy box but they need something personal from their Pa-Pa"

OK, looks like Home Depot will get more of my money. I used up every piece of usable wood/cedar I had to make Raine's personal box.........:faint:

A man with skills has projects, a man with projects has purpose, and a man with purpose lives well.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Awesome! When you do things well you never run out of things to do! :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That's a good looking box, Big Chief ! :thumbsup:

As I was taking this photo of a bandit climbing my bird feeder pole .... I thought about my bud patience0830, and wished for his services !

He looked at me mockingly, until I stomped my foot, and gave a BigFoot hollar .... that sent him running !

i-Fw83pVQ-L.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's a good looking box, Big Chief ! :thumbsup:

As I was taking this photo of a bandit climbing my bird feeder pole .... I thought about my bud patience0830, and wished for his services !

He looked at me mockingly, until I stomped my foot, and gave a BigFoot hollar .... that sent him running !

i-Fw83pVQ-L.jpg
    A rock works well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Speaking of projects. My $33 ebay saw came in. Cleaned it up, flushed the tanks, new fuel line, filter, ran the carb through the ultrasonic a couple times, new bar nut, 16” bar and chain (came without a b/c). Threw out the base gasket, modded the muffler, all thats left is to tune it while cutting. More CCs than my stihl and that pulls a 16” bar like butter so im excited to see how this does. USA made top handle Poulan. View attachment 210008
    You will not get parts for the Mac. I have been down this road a few times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom