Fort Wayne, IN

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Agreed.. a couple good lookin girls i went to school with worked there in our early 20s. I had to see for myself, allegedly.
    I ran into a girl working there from high school also, looked way better with clothes off, she was kind of an Olive Oyl type in school (that's a Popeye reference, Rusty). My wife also saw someone she went to high school with as well, who later went on to be featured in Playboy. True story.

I have more strip club stories, but those aren't for public consumption....;)
    Well, maybe if I get a few drinks in me.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I ran into a girl working there from high school also, looked way better with clothes off, she was kind of an Olive Oyl type in school (that's a Popeye reference, Rusty). My wife also saw someone she went to high school with as well, who later went on to be featured in Playboy. True story.

Remind me to tell you about my 18th @ Trixie's in Louisville one day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If you only knew

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    O.K. can any of you CZickos use some Flobert ammo? I rediscovered these when running through an ammo inventory today. Free to anybody who actually shoot Flobert ammo in a parlor gun.

Start a conversation with me and we'll figure out how to get this ammo to you.

View attachment 176366View attachment 176367
    I've always wanted an old flobert/gallery/parlor gun. This could be motivation! LOL!

Last edited:

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County

Remind me to tell you about my 18th @ Trixie's in Louisville one day.
    :popcorn:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I knew a guy that fell in love with a stripper. Moved her into his house, but couldn't leave her there alone because she'd steal his stuff. True story. I saw her once, brightest red lipstick I've ever seen.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I knew a guy that fell in love with a stripper. Moved her into his house, but couldn't leave her there alone because she'd steal his stuff. True story. I saw her once, brightest red lipstick I've ever seen.
    I knew a girl that had "Money Maker" tattooed inside her lower lip (that would be mouth for people that don't know the difference between lower/upper and left/right or automatically default to thinking in the gutter).

True story.

I am sure her parents are proud.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99