• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I ran into a girl working there from high school also, looked way better with clothes off, she was kind of an Olive Oyl type in school (that's a Popeye reference, Rusty). My wife also saw someone she went to high school with as well, who later went on to be featured in Playboy. True story.

I have more strip club stories, but those aren't for public consumption....;)
    Well, maybe if I get a few drinks in me.
    in 1972 or 73, Playboy had an edition with the Local girls around Kokomo and Greentown. Some of the girls were in my wife's graduating class. I saw the magazine and met one of them 25 years later, she did change over the years.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My Dad and uncle's talk about the "Red Garter?" that used to be in Indy.
    Zane (pictured below, R.I.P.) and I, and three other friends literally took apart the Red Garter one night, when an insult was hurled at our table. Big Steve (R.I.P.) was also there .... I knew Steve from grade school, and he later became the national enforcer for the Bandidos M.C..
    I had unusual friends ! :)

I'll tell the full story in-person someday, if anyone has an interest.

i-GNnc2GG-S.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I remember her photo's in Penthouse. And the Red Garter, although I never darkened their door.
    In the winter, on the seriously stupid cold days, many of us in the HVAC service industry would gather at the garter for the buffet lunch and entertainment. At times you could not get in the lot as it was full of service trucks.
    I never drank and worked. To many ways to die sober in the trades so why push it but I did "Eat Lunch at the garter" on occasion.
    Fun days Amigo's. Fun days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Zane (pictured below, R.I.P.) and I, and three other friends literally took apart the Red Garter one night, when an insult was hurled at our table. Big Steve (R.I.P.) was also there .... I knew Steve from grade school, and he later became the national enforcer for the Bandidos M.C..
    I had unusual friends ! :)

I'll tell the full story in-person someday, if anyone has an interest.

i-GNnc2GG-S.jpg
    No more unusual than mine my friend. I would love to hear this story as I do believe I know some of the main players in it. If not, it was another story all together...:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom