Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Spent most of the day in the Surgery clinic.
    There was a mass of liquid found under my ostomy scar in the pet scan and again in the CT scan I had recently. They hopped my body would deal with and dissipate it but alas not so. I sprung a leak at the bottom of my surgery scar and the body dealt with it that way. Draining all over me in my sleep. So off to see the surgeons.
    Not sure what's next but peoples I have to tell you this :poop: is beyond getting old.
    Football playoffs so that will be my afternoon and evening.

Dang, Big Chief .... I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Spent most of the day in the Surgery clinic.
    There was a mass of liquid found under my ostomy scar in the pet scan and again in the CT scan I had recently. They hopped my body would deal with and dissipate it but alas not so. I sprung a leak at the bottom of my surgery scar and the body dealt with it that way. Draining all over me in my sleep. So off to see the surgeons.
    Not sure what's next but peoples I have to tell you this :poop: is beyond getting old.
    Football playoffs so that will be my afternoon and evening.
    Sorry to hear the continued issues. Really hoping they get you stitched up better this time.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    For a long time now, tdogg has been calling me old, in part, because I remain partial to old wheel guns.

It has really bothered me. I thought he might be right and figured it was time to join modern times and buy one of those striker fire guns he is always talking about. Ending up finding three of them.

Having a little trouble finding kydex holster though?

a894d488dd4278531645dda8db2eabb5.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    less is less. My wallet hurts after this trip.

Ended up going into Cabellas after meeting the Wizzard. Mrs.BRC found another micro 9 shes been looking for and i got myself one for pocket carry on top of buying Mr.Dan.
    It was nice meeting you today and I almost stopped in at Cabella's! Enjoy Mr. Dan;)

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    It was nice meeting you today and I almost stopped in at Cabella's! Enjoy Mr. Dan;)
    Back at ya man, i most certainly will! You should’ve stopped, they had some really nice thicker flannels right up front for $22. I picked up a couple. Plus they werent to packed. Well meet again if i ever wind up with a CZ.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Exactly. If i was a rich man i wouldve walked out of there with a CZ shadow 2. It was calling my name but the Mrs wanted hers and I obliged since i just got Mr.Dan and all.

Also can someone point me in the direction of a quality holster for Mr.Dan? I want an OWB that rides high and has a soft lining as to not mar him up should i ever feel the need to carry him.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom