Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Here's some extra visual inspiration .... my getaway driveway in the Fall ! :)

i-JdzZ88r-XL.jpg
    That's beautiful, MM!

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    @Biggredchev - I'll be passing through Indy around the 21st if your first ferrier does not work out. Date vague, depends on amount of time spent with grandkids.

If you had been 24 hours sooner I just got back from there today.
    If it had been up 24hrs sooner I would’ve dropped a line to the group lol. Ill keep that in mind though, if your the one im thinking of we met not so long ago and you travel the state for work? I wouldn’t mind another meetup with some lunch involved.

I'm not far from wizard...I get to Fort Canada occasionally for work...
    I really appreciate the offer, i think i need someone from up here to grab it and take it home though. My getting off work times vary and im about an hour north of Fort Canada so a meetup with someone who doesnt live up here would have to be a pretty precisely planned meet to avoid extensive waiting times.

Last edited:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Im eyeballing that TCP of the Wizards pretty hard and he’s Fisher’s area if I’m not mistaken. Dont want anyone going out of their way for it, i just cant make it down until probably mid February.
    I'm meeting with the Wizard this week sometime. Might want to ask if H45 is going to be going to your area anytime soon. I could get it to him and he could get it to you or get it to one of the gents in your area. Mcapo or Tdogg would be the only two I know in your area. Might get the job done.. :dunno:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow, just got in from 2 1/2 hours in the hot tub, 105 degree water, mid to lower 20's air temp, puffed on a Montecristo Churchill Extra and sipped Old Grandad Bonded and water.
    Really refreshing!
    Need to do that more often.
    LET me add, I had my CZ-75 BD in my towel just in case.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm meeting with the Wizard this week sometime. Might want to ask if H45 is going to be going to your area anytime soon. I could get it to him and he could get it to you or get it to one of the gents in your area. Mcapo or Tdogg would be the only two I know in your area. Might get the job done.. :dunno:
    I am always available except for when I am not...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s been a good day in the reloading room. I did a decent batch of .40, then set the 550 up for .45 and did a batch of that. Somewhere in the middle of that, I sized and decapped a batch of .308 then wet tumbled it. It went into the dehydrator and is now ready to reload after sorting. I really like cold winter days sometimes

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    if your the one im thinking of we met not so long ago and you travel the state for work? I wouldn’t mind another meetup with some lunch involved.
    Yep, one of my 10/22s is wearing the stock you gave me. You pointed me at a great Mexican place for food. Would be glad to break bread with you.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Whats happening fellow miscreants? Been a harsh 2 days. Helped a friend move from Greenwood to Greenfield yesterday. Wasn't too bad except for I-70E idiots.

Today Pickle Lady & Co drug me to Best Buy. She picked out a new laptop and 2TB hard drive, and I had to switch everything over from our Pavilion. 1 folder alone was over 20k photos. Handy to have it all on backup though. Currently waiting on factory reset of old unit.

Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Yep, one of my 10/22s is wearing the stock you gave me. You pointed me at a great Mexican place for food. Would be glad to break bread with you.
    Yeah i remember now, sorry about that, i met another ingoer and donated some P320 stuff to them to get it out of my office a couple days later. I locked my keys in the truck during that lunch and really made myself look special that day lol. Id be happy to have lunch you or any other INGOer. I eat around noon in Ligonier, just shoot me a PM.

I appreciate all the pantless highway offers guys, im 98% sure I’ve got it worked out now. If everything goes to plan I’ll have my first quality 1911 next weekend.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, just got in from 2 1/2 hours in the hot tub, 105 degree water, mid to lower 20's air temp, puffed on a Montecristo Churchill Extra and sipped Old Grandad Bonded and water.
    Really refreshing!

That sounds like the proper way to spend a Sunday evening

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It’s been a good day in the reloading room. I did a decent batch of .40, then set the 550 up for .45 and did a batch of that. Somewhere in the middle of that, I sized and decapped a batch of .308 then wet tumbled it. It went into the dehydrator and is now ready to reload after sorting. I really like cold winter days sometimes
    If you could see me, you would see my jealous face.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Really refreshing!
    Gall dang, Mr., that's some serious hot tubbing ! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom