Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Oh the irony. Dad came by with a gift. I've been in love with his squirrel rifle for over 35 years. I remember it being so heavy when I was a boy. He hasn't shot it in years, so he gave it to me this morning. F*****" A. +1 more lever.

Winchester 9422 XTR .22 s/l/lr
    432b5e13f5902c7b5770f994a8615046.jpg

Seriously? Everyone but me. Sigh.

Congrats! Cool gun - cooler story!

Can not replace the stories!!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Clearly they didn’t work with Marketing on the name?
    Their info says it's good for 5 years (or did) but the pharmacist that gave it to me said to check back in 5 and see what the info is at that time. It was too new for them to really know at the time. I was on a waiting list for a year.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Oh the irony. Dad came by with a gift. I've been in love with his squirrel rifle for over 35 years. I remember it being so heavy when I was a boy. He hasn't shot it in years, so he gave it to me this morning. F*****" A. +1 more lever.

Winchester 9422 XTR .22 s/l/lr
    432b5e13f5902c7b5770f994a8615046.jpg

Beautiful ! I'm happy for you, gangster ! :thumbsup:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Their info says it's good for 5 years (or did) but the pharmacist that gave it to me said to check back in 5 and see what the info is at that time. It was too new for them to really know at the time. I was on a waiting list for a year.

Well....I went past 50 loooooong after you did so supplies are good now. ;-)

The nurse did mention that its about a five year vaccine.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I just got an Amazon notification that I've got a delivery, but the picture that was included showed the item at a different house. Now when I get home I'll need to find which house fits the picture. Ugh!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just got an Amazon notification that I've got a delivery, but the picture that was included showed the item at a different house. Now when I get home I'll need to find which house fits the picture. Ugh!

I've had that happen before. Actually looked up and called the customer service line to tell them. They didn't seem to understand and I had to explain it several times. They ended up telling me that they'd just send me another, which they did. Neighbor dropped the other item off with me the next day, so I ended up with two of the items for the price of one (and some frustration). Worked out fine in my books.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just returned from picking up my AR (complete) lower. What a spectacular weather day ! .... it's 77 degrees, low humidity. A little breezy, but still .... I wish that the weather was like this every day of the year !

I'm fine with the breeze. Monica and I went for a quick lap around the park earlier and it was very enjoyable. Not so much if I'd been at the range, but nice for walking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom