• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    1. I’m dictating while driving so if some of the words are wrong because I couldn’t proofread.
    2. Should I get the SP0 1?
    I even had someone and just glancing over the phone he was willing to trade his SP-01 for my Omega
    3. P.m. me if you don’t want to give me advice in the open forum.

No, lol you shoot the 75b really well. The difference will be almost completely mental going to an sp01, unless you change which trigger model or you decided you want to start shooting with a light/laser. You will notice an extreme difference going to a shadow2. I would say stick with the 75b, make sure you don't want to switch to a beretta, and learn to shoot well with it. When you upgrade, say no to a few cheap 22's and random 9mm's save up and get a shadow 2. It is a lifetime pistol that probably has as close to everything you could ever dream of in a pistol. Stick with the 75 for a while and learn about trigger control, learn what you're feeling and focus on what you have rather than drifting with the wind. It would be a completely parallel move and not move you forward as a shooter the way learning that pistol will.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No, lol you shoot the 75b really well. The difference will be almost completely mental going to an sp01, unless you change which trigger model or you decided you want to start shooting with a light/laser. You will notice an extreme difference going to a shadow2. I would say stick with the 75b, make sure you don't want to switch to a beretta, and learn to shoot well with it. When you upgrade, say no to a few cheap 22's and random 9mm's save up and get a shadow 2. It is a lifetime pistol that probably has as close to everything you could ever dream of in a pistol. Stick with the 75 for a while and learn about trigger control, learn what you're feeling and focus on what you have rather than drifting with the wind. It would be a completely parallel move and not move you forward as a shooter the way learning that pistol will.

Good advice.

Seriously, I would go at least 500 rounds into the Omega before deciding. In the meantime, learn the CZ family and what fits you or just buy one of each....

I would also add that one range trip does not equal future success.

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Life's too short to put up with a crappy trigger. Birds Away

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on 5 years Patience!

Personally, I'm a fan of the slide going into battery on a hard seat of the mag. All pistols should have that capability. The same mentality that holds a manual safety just adds another step between you and shooting to save your life applies here. Now, I am not saying that mags should seat every time, but that it should be controllable and easy to reproduce when desired.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good advice.

Seriously, I would go at least 500 rounds into the Omega before deciding. In the meantime, learn the CZ family and what fits you or just buy one of each....

I would also add that one range trip does not equal future success.

Lots of truth there. I cannot say how many times I've gone to the range and have been disappointed in how a previous favorite performed for me. One trip I'm a hero with the gun and the next trip, I'm a zero with the same gun. I try to take twice the amount of ammo I plan on training with and if I'm having a good day, I shoot more than I had planned to imprint proper technique more. If I'm sucking that day, I'll stop early to avoid imprinting whatever mistakes I'm making on that particular day.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    10mm craze. I just do not get it. Is it the boom boom and fireball (fireball?) you guys like? If that's it ok I feel you. Not my thing in a self defense or target handgun but I respect the right to different opinions

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    10mm craze. I just do not get it. Is it the boom boom and fireball (fireball?) you guys like? If that's it ok I feel you. Not my thing in a self defense or target handgun but I respect the right to different opinions

Very fast hard hitting flat shooting round.

And yes it goes BOOM and fireballs nicely

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

1 it is a great round to go hog hunting with.

2 If you buy a 1911 in 10 mm you don’t get the sour look like when you tell somebody you have a 9 mm 1911.

3 it is a blast to share at the range especially when people figure out it’s not some brutal shooting round.

4. Yep. Fireballs are cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom