Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a p10c coming now and I will be installing an aftermarket trigger in it.
    For me, a decent trigger with a clean break is all I need to be accurate. I honestly can shoot my carry glock 19 gen5 with the factory trigger just as good as I can a custom shop CZ trigger and yes even a wizardized trigger in a 75 compact. However the nicer trigger is a joy to me. It is like a great bourbon. All bourbon will get you drunk if that's your desired outcome (for me its not) but when you are drinking it's always best to really enjoy it in my opinion. Same with the guns. I get there just the same regardless of the trigger. Some people may not be the same as me and that's ok. But I am telling my own personal truth.
    The CZ's are not going to be carry guns for me. They are range toys, even my new p10c. I only bought it because I like shooting it and it will be a toy I enjoy playing with however I could defend my life with any of them and feel comfortable.

For me the trigger of the gun is not what is the most important thing to me. I have to feel it in my hands and shooting it I have to enjoy the way it points and recoils. The grip is very important to. Reliability and durability is also key. I've owned guns that were absolutely beautiful but they werent reliable. They are not in my collection any longer.
    Sorry I rambled.

Did you jump on that AIM deal? If so, good for you! In case no one has mentioned this: https://hbindustries.net/store/product-category/cz-p10-products/

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Cajun has been working on aftermarket P10 stuff seemingly since they were introduced but very little is yet available. I'm wondering what the hold up might be.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I would just have to find some ignorant schmuck to sell it to. I don't currently know any that I would sell a gun to.
    There are plenty of people that love them, though I'm not one of them. I don't have anything against them, but they are just not for me.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Well gentlemen, the RAMI is sold...It’s staying in the family but will let the buyer say who he is...
    Wow... congrats to the new mystery owner. Fess up, who ended up with this gem? mcapo?!?

If you haven't tried the trigger on the Canik TP9SF Elite, I'll bring one the next time we hit the range together. It's got some take-up, but other than that it's a really nice break and reset.
    I remember being VERY impressed with this at the SGE. I haven't been a "striker" guy for many moons, but what you did with your TP9 was outstanding.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Awesome I'd love To. That's the new one right? I have one of the second generation caniks. Love them

It's the newest without going to their competition style gun, the TP9SFx.

I remember being VERY impressed with this at the SGE. I haven't been a "striker" guy for many moons, but what you did with your TP9 was outstanding.

That was all stock. Wonderful trigger out of the box.

The OD RAMI it is going to reside with me for a while…

I think that I have now started a collection of thirdhand CM firearms.

Congrats! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom