Or the one that’s also a telephone???

e5ec1fdbc38e7ed90563c5069b0a5707.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The OD RAMI it is going to reside with me for a while…
    I called it! Congratulations, I seriously recall that being a keeper, and glad it's staying within the circle. So your other goes on the block soon, right?

Someone mentioned upstream that some kind of discreet marking should be made on any Wizardized (or Mouserized?) guns. Maybe for the Wizard, it would be a small lightning bolt inside the magwell. For CM, maybe a dot for a tiny mouse nose, and a couple small lines on each side for whiskers?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I called it! Congratulations, I seriously recall that being a keeper, and glad it's staying within the circle. So your other goes on the block soon, right?

Someone mentioned upstream that some kind of discreet marking should be made on any Wizardized (or Mouserized?) guns. Maybe for the Wizard, it would be a small lightning bolt inside the magwell. For CM, maybe a dot for a tiny mouse nose, and a couple small lines on each side for whiskers?

That is a seriously sweet Rami. I fondled it at the SGE. I remember when Chris listed it before. I was typing "I will take it" at the same time he was typing "no longer for sale."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is a seriously sweet Rami. I fondled it at the SGE. I remember when Chris listed it before. I was typing "I will take it" at the same time he was typing "no longer for sale."

To much thought went into that.

An Ingo buddy asked me a while back if I was interested in his full Cajun P-09. At the time I had mentioned in here I would like to replace the one I sold. He waffled a bit and I moved on. Bought maybe 4 other guns (4..??) and put up the standing down plaque. Well wouldn't you know he had been on an extended out of town deal. Hit me up the other night. I am weak. I am out of space.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hit him up but Mcapo beat me to it. Honestly I'm not sure if a rami is right for me or not but that would have been offered back into the group if i would have gotten it and didnt like it. BUT I hesitated for a while when he posted he was selling it so I didnt get that chance. Cant be indecisive in this group of spenders:):

If anyone around indy has a wizardized rami I can shoot sometime I'd like to try one again. Been too long. I really need to shoot guns before I buy them

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To much thought went into that.

An Ingo buddy asked me a while back if I was interested in his full Cajun P-09. At the time I had mentioned in here I would like to replace the one I sold. He waffled a bit and I moved on. Bought maybe 4 other guns (4..??) and put up the standing down plaque. Well wouldn't you know he had been on an extended out of town deal. Hit me up the other night. I am weak. I am out of space.
    Out of space is always better than out of money

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom