The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    HBI trigger in and 100 rounds with no finger bite. I’d like it better with some polishing but I am rather fond of it.

That darn hunk of plastic is accurate....

7dc9174a4d79660bcfd27d910ec814cf.jpg

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    I fondled a 97B at a store today. I liked the fiber optic front sight, the balance, the look ... but ... is it just me, or does the shape of the grip make for a long reach to the trigger? IMHO, much less comfortable than the 75B.

I liked most of it, but not enough to peel out nearly $700.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I fondled a 97B at a store today. I liked the fiber optic front sight, the balance, the look ... but ... is it just me, or does the shape of the grip make for a long reach to the trigger? IMHO, much less comfortable than the 75B.

I liked most of it, but not enough to peel out nearly $700.

You will not by a better DA/SA for the money. I have 2 of them.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The trigger reach is on the long side. That's one of the reasons I sold mine several years back, but had I known that CajunGunWorks sells a reasonably priced reach reduction kit, I'd most likely still have it. It's a big pistol but they are one of the best non-1911 45s you can buy.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sorry for the G***k specific post, but I picked up a G23 a couple of weeks back and in comparison to my P10C, the trigger was not that bad. I was thinking that maybe I had imagined G***k triggers to be made of mush across the board but this weekend, I had a chance to dry fire my G21 and holy cow, what a difference. Where as the G23 (Gen 4 for those still reading) has a bumpy take-up to a solid wall then a creepy break that's not too bad. The G21 is just lumpy mush right up the the release. I'm really surprised at how different the two actually feel.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sorry for the G***k specific post, but I picked up a G23 a couple of weeks back and in comparison to my P10C, the trigger was not that bad. I was thinking that maybe I had imagined G***k triggers to be made of mush across the board but this weekend, I had a chance to dry fire my G21 and holy cow, what a difference. Where as the G23 (Gen 4 for those still reading) has a bumpy take-up to a solid wall then a creepy break that's not too bad. The G21 is just lumpy mush right up the the release. I'm really surprised at how different the two actually feel.

Are you saying that everything I read on the internet isn't completely factual and balanced???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom