Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had a really good time with the .22s. Shooting the P07 with the Kadet kit is a lot of fun. Spending time with friends and guns is even more fun.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Good morning everybody. :coffee: Closing on a house in a couple of hours. The wife has told me I'll have no free time for the foreseeable future because I'll be taking care of projects in the new place.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

House projects can be a never ending thing. The 2nd law of thermodynamics is constantly at work to undo our best attempts to maintain something.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, I succumbed to the pressure. Well, it was self-imposed pressure but that's not really important right now....

taypic1010_zpstusqn1p2.jpg

I just ordered this Remington 1858 conversion in .38 Special with a 7.375" barrel.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    CZ Warranty Check:

Sent my P01 in on 04/18/2017 received back today 06/01/2017, not bad 44 day turn around.
    It had a broken trigger return spring. I know, I know, Cajun parts would have prevented this common problem. Just posting to show turn around time for warranty work by CZ. Nice touch was I sent the gun in a cardboard box wrapped in foam. They sent the gun back in a CZ handgun case. Good on CZ.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Okay, I succumbed to the pressure. Well, it was self-imposed pressure but that's not really important right now....

taypic1010_zpstusqn1p2.jpg

I just ordered this Remington 1858 conversion in .38 Special with a 7.375" barrel.

That's pretty sweet BA! I can't see the CZ rollmarks in that photo, but I'm sure they are on there somewhere. Seriously though, that does look like a lot of fun. Plus, it's a one and done expense. No need to double the cost through CGW parts therapy.

CZ Warranty Check:

Sent my P01 in on 04/18/2017 received back today 06/01/2017, not bad 44 day turn around.
    It had a broken trigger return spring. I know, I know, Cajun parts would have prevented this common problem. Just posting to show turn around time for warranty work by CZ. Nice touch was I sent the gun in a cardboard box wrapped in foam. They sent the gun back in a CZ handgun case. Good on CZ.

Glad to hear that they made it right. 44 days does seem like a long time to be without a carry gun, but I guess by industry standards, that's not too bad.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    CZ Warranty Check:

Glad to hear they did a good job and were relatively quick about it... :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Czickoos! :coffee:

I got my 75B Compact back off of my son last week and have begun to carry it again. I really missed that gun. That was my first carry CZ and has been around long enough to begin getting a bit of well earned patina. It's getting close to having 4k run through it, but could be higher since I bought it used. I don't think it had many rounds through it when I bought it though, so 4k is probably pretty close. In addition to some patina, it also has that nice buttery feel of a well worn in pistol. It's good to have it back with me now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom