Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may very well be moving a couple more here soon. Getting down to the nitty gritty and having to consider some I never thought I would sell.

I would consider moving a few to open up funds and space for something new but prices are just not in favor of doing this. I have taken it in the shorts far to often. All the pieces in the safe are just way to nice to give away.
    Thing is, how to pick what stays and what goes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I would consider moving a few to open up funds and space for something new but prices are just not in favor of doing this. I have taken it in the shorts far to often. All the pieces in the safe are just way to nice to give away.
    Thing is, how to pick what stays and what goes.

The ones that are left I wouldn't sell to just anyone. They are all "specials".

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The used gun market is terrible right now. I have a Browning A5 12 gauge shotgun that I’m trying to sell and no one wants to pay the price for it. The gun is easily worth $700.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I need to either get my shoulder rig repaired or break down and get a new one. Can't seem to find a decent leather worker around here anymore.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    It has been a while since I have been on here. Looks like a lot is going on with everyone. The shoot over the weekend looks like a blast and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. What do the steel plates look after being abused for the day? Sorry to hear that you have to sell some of the CZs. Hope things turn around for you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It has been a while since I have been on here. Looks like a lot is going on with everyone. The shoot over the weekend looks like a blast and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. What do the steel plates look after being abused for the day? Sorry to hear that you have to sell some of the CZs. Hope things turn around for you.

You can tell we were zinging the center fires in there.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have to get down to the cabin and start getting it 'winterized'. Although it's beautiful down there this time of year (like Patience's property !), Fall means that there's work to be done.
    CM and maybe a few others heard me talking about the place during the lunchtime of our big shoot. The cabin is just 320 sq. ft..

Here's what it looks like this time of year.

IMG_1611-XL.jpg

I'm sorry that Birds Away and the Wizard had the crud, and I wasn't able to meet them. I would have liked to have run one of those fancy, worked-over CZ's. At least I was able to run one of CM's fancy 1911's, and also a suppressed handgun owned by KJQ ..... both were a blast ! Thanks, guys ! :rockwoot:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have to get down to the cabin and start getting it 'winterized'. Although it's beautiful down there this time of year (like Patience's property !), Fall means that there's work to be done.
    CM and maybe a few others heard me talking about the place during the lunchtime of our big shoot. The cabin is just 320 sq. ft..

IMG_1611-XL.jpg

I'm sorry that Birds Away and the Wizard had the crud, and I wasn't able to meet them. I would have liked to have run one of those fancy, worked-over CZ's. At least I was able to run one of CM's fancy 1911's, and also a suppressed handgun owned by KJQ ..... both were a blast ! Thanks, guys ! :rockwoot:

Very nice!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

IMG_1611-XL.jpg

Very cool

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    MfM, that place looks perfectly made to unwind at. I need to find a place away from the city like yours or Patiences'. The older I get, the less I like being around neighbors.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom