The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Too many is all I will say, and the addiction isn't getting any better. I have pondered the thought of numbers vs. quality but I think all mine are quality. Sure Glocks are Glocks but I really hate letting go of handguns that work!
    1911's are soooo tough to let go. I'll keep what I have and try to do better as far as feeding this beast.

This is prolly a topic for another thread but if you had to choose 2 handguns in your safe (ONLY 2!!) What would you choose?

Mine would be DW 1911 and Glock 19

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Too many is all I will say, and the addiction isn't getting any better. I have pondered the thought of numbers vs. quality but I think all mine are quality. Sure Glocks are Glocks but I really hate letting go of handguns that work!
    1911's are soooo tough to let go. I'll keep what I have and try to do better as far as feeding this beast.

This is prolly a topic for another thread but if you had to choose 2 handguns in your safe (ONLY 2!!) What would you choose?

Mine would be DW 1911 and Glock 19

Any 2.....it would be a CZ in 9mm as the spouse can run it and a 1911. Hard to be brand specific but SA is my go to. There are some really nice DW's out there.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    With only two guns, I'd have to go with a subcompact and a full size of some type. The full size for the capacity and the sub compact for when you REALLY need it to stay concealed. The full size would probably be of the CZ variety, either a 75 or a P-09. As far as the pocket gun I don't know what it would be, I don't have anything that small right now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hmmm, 2 guns. Right now, I'm thinking they'd be the P07 in 9mm and either the new DW Heritage or the CZ 1911A1. Sooner or later, the DW will feel better than the CZ, but for now, the CZ 1911 is still tops for me. The P07 seems like an odd choice but I find that if I have to go out into the night, that's always the one I take along. With 17+1 rounds in a semi-compact form, or 15+1 if I'm serious about concealment, it's hard to beat. It's been Wizard tuned, just got fresh night sights and never misses a beat.

Does the wife get her own safe and 2 more guns? If so, she'd want a full size 75B and a compact 75B.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Two handguns would be hard to choose. One would certainly be my GP100, nice to have an option that doesn't require mags and it'll put food in my belly. The other would be a toss up between a 1911 and a CZ.... That would be a really hard choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom