The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    He raised the price after an offer was made? I still see $420. I see what you mean by flipper though. 70-ish posts and 41 reviews left for him on itrader.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So as many of you already know, I sold a bunch of stuff recently in the classies, most of which was odds and ends that I wasn't using anymore or didn't want anymore. That stuff has now paid for two training classes in one weekend for me in April, Advanced Handgun along with Defensive Rifle & Pistol. These will be my 3rd and 4th training classes with this instructor. This is one of my main focal points this year, training. I also have a Revere's Riders class in May at AAOptics compound near Richmond, really looking forward to that one as well.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics-training/432483-dsc-classes-posted.html

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So as many of you already know, I sold a bunch of stuff recently in the classies, most of which was odds and ends that I wasn't using anymore or didn't want anymore. That stuff has now paid for two training classes in one weekend for me in April, Advanced Handgun along with Defensive Rifle & Pistol. These will be my 3rd and 4th training classes with this instructor. This is one of my main focal points this year, training. I also have a Revere's Riders class in May at AAOptics compound near Richmond, really looking forward to that one as well.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics-training/432483-dsc-classes-posted.html

Very cool... :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

So, that's what sticking to a plan looks like.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So, that's what sticking to a plan looks like.
    Yes. I can't believe it either.

My 5 month plan is to be rid of CC and medical debt.
    My 6 month and on plan is to aggressively attack my 2nd mortgage.
    My 5 year plan is to be rid of my 2nd mortgage, both car loans (wife pays one of these) and put the house up for sale.

End goal is sell our current house, then have enough money freed up monthly to allow a nicer house in the country with my own land to shoot on and enjoy the outdoors instead of dealing with the neighbors being right on top of us and their constant shenanigans.

I can't do any of this if I keep spending ALL my money on a never ending game of musical guns, optics, and gear.
    I can however reward myself occasionally with a well thought out purchase of something necessary and fulfilling, instead of a price based impulse buy, also known as "too good a deal to pass up".

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

My 5 year plan is to be rid of my 2nd mortgage, both car loans (wife pays one of these) and put the house up for sale.

End goal is sell our current house, then have enough money freed up monthly to allow a nicer house in the country with my own land to shoot on and enjoy the outdoors instead of dealing with the neighbors being right on top of us and their constant shenanigans.

I can't do any of this if I keep spending ALL my money on a never ending game of musical guns, optics, and gear.
    I can however reward myself occasionally with a well thought out purchase of something necessary and fulfilling, instead of a price based impulse buy, also known as "too good a deal to pass up".
    My hat is off to you Travis,if not careful I can be swept up in guns, fishing etc.psyko

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Now that you shared the big picture I can see why you are making these sacrifices now. You will have so much to show for it once your plan turns into reality.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is a good solid plan. Stay the course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom