The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning to all CZickos! :coffee:

Very sharp Tom!psyko

Thanks Barry!

But the sharing will bring great joy.....:cool:

That's the best part :D

I have leveled off at 11 handguns (4 CZ's and 7 1911's) with 4 AR's, 2 12 Gauge 2 .22 LR. 1 bolt and 1 Anschutz ABR. I am good.

Right now I have 10 handguns, my sub2k and an AR. Planning to sell my original 75B, my SP-01 and possibly the CCO, but not sure. I'm happy where I am for now... :yesway:

Now your making Henri want new grips on her polished stainless....

Um, you're welcome... ;)

Awe, such a happy family

Nice family Work!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's very interesting to watch as the collections evolve. It seems that the latest trend is a reduction in overall numbers while the quality of the individual pieces is through the roof.
    Which I think is a solid plan. Let's you focus on the favorites and get really acquainted with them.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I've always struggled when reducing the numbers but now that some of them are starting to really shine, I'm starting to see what I can part with. I'm good with CZs right now. I'm a bit over where I want to be on the compacts and may cull the heard later this year as one or another stands out for not getting range time. I may add an SP01 but am having trouble deciding if I want a safety or decocker. I was putting the 40P back together yesterday and kind of like the decocker a lot.

Speaking of the 40P, I installed one of the new disconnectors in it and I'm getting a flat 6# DA with a 2 1/2# SA. I did polish this one and it was with the cold blue polish method. That really slicks up the parts to a mirror finish that holds oil well.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I've always struggled when reducing the numbers but now that some of them are starting to really shine, I'm starting to see what I can part with. I'm good with CZs right now. I'm a bit over where I want to be on the compacts and may cull the heard later this year as one or another stands out for not getting range time. I may add an SP01 but am having trouble deciding if I want a safety or decocker. I was putting the 40P back together yesterday and kind of like the decocker a lot.

Speaking of the 40P, I installed one of the new disconnectors in it and I'm getting a flat 6# DA with a 2 1/2# SA. I did polish this one and it was with the cold blue polish method. That really slicks up the parts to a mirror finish that holds oil well.

Morning 88.
    Do you remember what the DA was before?

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I also got ten new magazines in the mail last night. They already have their orange dot. ;)

You are on the ball! I guess my color is red. I use a label maker and use my initials and a number. Like P-I, I only have 4 CZ mags, so I'll just bring extra labels to cover up whatever color dots you all use.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning 88.
    Do you remember what the DA was before?

With the original CGW disconnector from the Pro kit, I was getting about 6.5#. It came down some, but not a whole lot. I'm not complaining though, as it does seems to have come down a bit. Although, I could be happy just because I was able to reassemble the decocker sear cage.

One issue I now have is that the slide is binding on the sear cage. I think that the new disconnector is a couple of thousandths taller and is putting upward pressure on the sear cage. If that's true, then I might pick up a bit more improvement by relieving that binding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom