The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw my brother unload three full mags from a full sized M&P at a Texas star one time. In his defense it was his first competition. He had to give up as he was out of ammo. The look on his face when he turned around was priceless. I still laugh when I think about it.

I have made a couple of runs at the Texas star and yes I am comic relief. If you do not laugh at me then nothing is funny to you.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Does anybody else have a mag that rattles when fully loaded? I have a 10 round RAMI mag that rattles like crazy when it is fully loaded, but not when it has 9 rounds. Anybody know what causes this and how to fix it?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Does anybody else have a mag that rattles when fully loaded? I have a 10 round RAMI mag that rattles like crazy when it is fully loaded, but not when it has 9 rounds. Anybody know what causes this and how to fix it?

The spring being fully compressed allows the bottom rounds to move most likely.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    The spring being fully compressed allows the bottom rounds to move most likely.

Just did a little research. I guess it happens across many platforms. I have never had it happen to me. It is really loud. Not a problem really for a range toy but if stealth is necessary, there might be an issue.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a bunch of noisy mags. My compact mags for the P01 are really noisy. No amount of tapping them makes any difference. Other compact mags are fine though. I hate the rattle, but have given up on trying to figure it out.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a bunch of noisy mags. My compact mags for the P01 are really noisy. No amount of tapping them makes any difference. Other compact mags are fine though. I hate the rattle, but have given up on trying to figure it out.
    :+1: I decided a long time ago to worry more about things I can control. Noisy mags are not on that list. But that doesn't change the fact that it still annoys me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

Vacation starts today. Will begin with a much needed range trip. Taking a couple of ARs, CZs, and a sweet Moused up 1911. Will be a good day indeed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom