The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning Tom.
    I'm making a solo range trip tomorrow. Got a few rifles to dial in, then going to work on refining some handgun techniques, also a fun session with a certain Champion that has been "Mod-ded" up by a very suspicious character.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I've been carrying the full size DW in a shoulder holster lately and am really coming to like that way of carry. As a plus, the wife thinks it's sexy. To be honest, I think she had a thing for Barney Miller when she was growing up, so that's most likely behind it. Another bonus is that it's easier on car seats. I wish I could find a decent shoulder holster for a full size CZ. I have one, but it's designed for a G19/G23 and is not a perfect fit. It also does not fit the full size mags correctly.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I've been carrying the full size DW in a shoulder holster lately and am really coming to like that way of carry. As a plus, the wife thinks it's sexy. To be honest, I think she had a thing for Barney Miller when she was growing up, so that's most likely behind it. Another bonus is that it's easier on car seats. I wish I could find a decent shoulder holster for a full size CZ. I have one, but it's designed for a G19/G23 and is not a perfect fit. It also does not fit the full size mags correctly.
    Howdy, Tim. I have been AIWB a stainless 5" loaded the last few days. I've just let it settle where it wants to ride and it's actually quite comfy.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What holster do you use for that? I've considered that type of carry, but don't know if it's compatible with a beer gut.
    I use a cheap Tagua leather one that that I've cobbled up to fit me about perfect. I cut it down so about 1" of the gun is protruding and contoured it some. Doesn't dig in at all when I sit. I'm liking it. If I can deal with the weight, I will keep carrying it. Summer will be the true test.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    WELL,, I guess it is Texas Star weekend!! I'M SOOO CONFUSED!!

I saw my brother unload three full mags from a full sized M&P at a Texas star one time. In his defense it was his first competition. He had to give up as he was out of ammo. The look on his face when he turned around was priceless. I still laugh when I think about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom