The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've not been to vocal about upgrades to firearms as I'm a believer in WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. I just have a really hard time spending ALOT of cash on upgrades that cost as much as a new gun. Now mind you, if I was to feel and shoot one of these beefed up handguns that some of you guys work on or have work done to them I may change my tune but its just really hard for me to spend 4-500 in upgrades. BTW I picked up a NICE SA TRP over the weekend at a GREAT price.
    Do any of you guys (CZ crowd) ever shoot FNS or bowling pins at MCFG?
    I wish I could. I live a good ways from Indy.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning everyone, CZs once tuned are some of the finest guns available in my opinion. An investment you will not retrieve if you decide to sell but then again once you shoot it you usually will not want to get rid of it!psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've not been to vocal about upgrades to firearms as I'm a believer in WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY. I just have a really hard time spending ALOT of cash on upgrades that cost as much as a new gun. Now mind you, if I was to feel and shoot one of these beefed up handguns that some of you guys work on or have work done to them I may change my tune but its just really hard for me to spend 4-500 in upgrades. BTW I picked up a NICE SA TRP over the weekend at a GREAT price.
    Do any of you guys (CZ crowd) ever shoot FNS or bowling pins at MCFG?

You stay strong. With me resistance is futile.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    3 things NEEDED for a winning chili,, Bakers chocolate, 1 bottle of DARK BEER, and about 1.5 cup of instant coffee. WINNNER WINNER chicken dinner!!

I do the beer and chocolate, never done the coffee. People look at you funny when you say you put chocolate in your chili, but it really changes the flavor for the better.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It is no surprise to find a few flaws in the high end stuff. They are still being made for profit.
    I am glad they are.

Yeah, I know. But everything else about it was so well-executed. It kind of took me back that after the very short take-up, I hit what was not a solid wall. It broke lightly, but not cleanly. I swear that slide was on roller bearings though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom