Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    (checks to see if this is the right CZ thread)
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I need to start ordering parts from CGW today. As much as I'd like to do the Pro kit, if I go full bore CGW, I think I'll need to piece it together to get the ring hammers in place of the race hammers. I like the race hammers except for the furniture unfriendly sharp corners. That's a really small gripe though. I'm really not sure that I want to go full bore Pro kit anyway though. The trigger on the SP01C is about the best trigger I've felt on a new, stock CZ. An SRS and springs is all that gun really needs. It almost feels like it's been internally polished already.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

I need to start ordering parts from CGW today. As much as I'd like to do the Pro kit, if I go full bore CGW, I think I'll need to piece it together to get the ring hammers in place of the race hammers. I like the race hammers except for the furniture unfriendly sharp corners. That's a really small gripe though. I'm really not sure that I want to go full bore Pro kit anyway though. The trigger on the SP01C is about the best trigger I've felt on a new, stock CZ. An SRS and springs is all that gun really needs. It almost feels like it's been internally polished already.
    This is how I am feeling about mine currently. I really enjoyed running it yesterday. Thinking about running it again today.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was playing around the other day and put the slide from my 40P on the SP01C frame and discovered that the take down dot for the 40P aligns nicely with the safety dot on the SP01C for take down. Overall, it fit well and felt good but for some reason, the safety would not engage with the 40P slide. I'm not sure why that would be but it doesn't matter since there's an SP01C/40 in bound now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The other thing that I'm kind of waffling on right now is the sights. I love the TFX's on the 75B .40 that I bought off of BA but since having the eye issue last year, I've begun point shooting and rarely look at the sights unless I'm punching paper. All of my other CZs have Meeps on them, so I'm thinking of just going that route with the new guns. The difference in price would mean that I could put a set on the newer P07 along with the pair of compacts for about the same money as doing the TFX Pros on the compacts alone.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

After bringing the Shiny wonder home the other day and realizing how much a joy it was to shoot yesterday, I decided to swap all the pro package guts from Rami to Shiny and will be setting up the Rami the same way as my other carry guns. The SRS-1, a not so curvy trigger, and the upgraded trigger pin and return spring have been my standard setup for carry guns. I had already talked to the Wizard about doing this prior to Shiny coming into the picture. He was kind enough to help me out with some of the parts (I am repaying you regardless of what you think :)). The surgery went well and Shiny has a phenomenal setup now, learned alot during the process, and can fully attest to the Wizards skills.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    After bringing the Shiny wonder home the other day and realizing how much a joy it was to shoot yesterday, I decided to swap all the pro package guts from Rami to Shiny and will be setting up the Rami the same way as my other carry guns. The SRS-1, a not so curvy trigger, and the upgraded trigger pin and return spring have been my standard setup for carry guns. I had already talked to the Wizard about doing this prior to Shiny coming into the picture. He was kind enough to help me out with some of the parts (I am repaying you regardless of what you think :)). The surgery went well and Shiny has a phenomenal setup now, learned alot during the process, and can fully attest to the Wizards skills.
    Very cool T-Dogg, and interesting!psyko

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

Cool, how well did the adjustable sear fit in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom