Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I love the black cherry grips. In fact, that's what I just bought for mine.

But that gun just cries out for the Black/Gray grips.
    At $70 VZ grips and being the only compact CZ that I own, she'll wear the black cherry for awhile. Now if I had CM's money things would be different...:spend:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You give a gifted young man a P-01 frame that was covered in factory CZ black polycoat and he does some magic stuff to it. Bring it home, reassemble, and boom ya got a one off Rusty Hornet special edition gun here folks.

Wow, T-D, that looks amazing. I'm now thinking that my 40P needs to go that route as well. It's sitting on the bench right now, completely disassembled while waiting on parts. A little bead blasting might make it quite the looker apparently.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It is not an "S"P-01....it is a "P"-01............

I sold my "S"P-01 a while back and just did buy this one. The Wiz and BA set me straight on what it is. I am so lost sometimes..............But not this time.

Well, doggone it. You fellas change things up so quickly I can't keep up... :laugh:

You give a gifted young man a P-01 frame that was covered in factory CZ black polycoat and he does some magic stuff to it. Bring it home, reassemble, and boom ya got a one off Rusty Hornet special edition gun here folks.

That came out awesome!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Pop a cold one...

6pack_zpsf8fsvem5.jpg

I'm kicking myself for not picking up the 97B that was recently for sale in this group. I've decided, after staring at this pic every time I come into this thread, that I want to get a 97B so that my collection holds all three of the first row in that 6 pack... :):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What medium do you have in your blaster Rusty.
    I have aluminum oxide in mine and it is a bit soft.
    I would think aluminum oxide would be a little aggressive for a bare finish. I have this stuff in my cabinet right now: Skat Magic? Abrasive

It gives a finish between glass beads and aluminum oxide. Little bit of rough texture to it when it's fresh, but my RAMI has smoothed out with use. Gives it a little extra grip as well.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm kicking myself for not picking up the 97B that was recently for sale in this group. I've decided, after staring at this pic every time I come into this thread, that I want to get a 97B so that my collection holds all three of the first row in that 6 pack... :):
    Who had a 97B for sale?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There's so many things being swapped around, hell who knows anymore.

I can't remember what the price was for the one I saw in Bradis today. I want to say it was $650 or so. I know I've seen them used in shops for $550 or so, so I'm gonna keep looking. I'm hitting PSS tomorrow and possibly BGF. Anyone know what the new address for PSS is? I've seen two different addresses, but am not sure which is correct, Main or Shady Ln.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I can't remember what the price was for the one I saw in Bradis today. I want to say it was $650 or so. I know I've seen them used in shops for $550 or so, so I'm gonna keep looking. I'm hitting PSS tomorrow and possibly BGF. Anyone know what the new address for PSS is? I've seen two different addresses, but am not sure which is correct, Main or Shady Ln.
    There's a 97B manual safety version in the Fort for $669 new.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom