Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been sitting here fondling the P-01 I just got back from the Wiz.

I am kind of fond of this one....:cool:

The spouse likes it as well.

I see a struggle for control developing

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Man this is shaping up to be an awesome year so far! P07 will be gone this week to a :shady:, Kadet kit to one of the family, picking up a super sweet 1911 next weekend and just placed an order for the P07 replacement.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Rusty, did you order the SP01C? The more I shoot mine, the more I like it. I'm starting to think that with tuning, this could be the highlight of the collection. That weight in the compact platform makes for a fantastic shooter. I've been carrying mine around the house and the extra weight does not really make a difference when carried with a good holster.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty, did you order the SP01C? The more I shoot mine, the more I like it. I'm starting to think that with tuning, this could be the highlight of the collection. That weight in the compact platform makes for a fantastic shooter. I've been carrying mine around the house and the extra weight does not really make a difference when carried with a good holster.
    Yes sir I did. I couldn't wait to fondle yours. Was able to order online from ZX and I'll be able to pick it up in store when they get it. Worked out well. I like the size for HD. Will hang my Surefire xc-1 on it, eventually do the sights and some Cajun goodness. It won't get carried, so the weight makes sense for an awesome shooter.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You give a gifted young man a P-01 frame that was covered in factory CZ black polycoat and he does some magic stuff to it. Bring it home, reassemble, and boom ya got a one off Rusty Hornet special edition gun here folks.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That is one sexy piece you got there, brotherman. Good call, glad I was able to talk you into it. Glad I didn't have to buy one just to blast the frame. Love it! Thank you for the opportunity.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    You give a gifted young man a P-01 frame that was covered in factory CZ black polycoat and he does some magic stuff to it. Bring it home, reassemble, and boom ya got a one off Rusty Hornet special edition gun here folks.

I love the black cherry grips. In fact, that's what I just bought for mine.

But that gun just cries out for the Black/Gray grips.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Yes sir I did. I couldn't wait to fondle yours. Was able to order online from ZX and I'll be able to pick it up in store when they get it. Worked out well. I like the size for HD. Will hang my Surefire xc-1 on it, eventually do the sights and some Cajun goodness. It won't get carried, so the weight makes sense for an awesome shooter.

Do you mind sharing how much you picked it up for? The cheapest I have found one online was $540 with free shipping. It looks like surplus pre-B have dried up so this sp-01c is on my radar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom