• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Thinking about changing up the tiny gun for me. Right now I use a G***k 43. It does fine but really I have no love for it. Thinking about going with a Sig P938. Anybody have one? What do you think about it?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thinking about changing up the tiny gun for me. Right now I use a G***k 43. It does fine but really I have no love for it. Thinking about going with a Sig P938. Anybody have one? What do you think about it?

i have one and really like it. It shoots like a much larger handgun, yet disappears in the pocket. Let me know if you want to shoot it. I'm sure we can make that happen.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There's a 97B manual safety version in the Fort for $669 new.

I think that's about what Bradis had theirs for.

Wi have not been to PSS in over two years. I really need to take a trip out there.

If you have time tomorrow, would you be interested in meeting up to shoot and hit a couple of shops together?

Big brother to the P-01 88 has and that I used to have... :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Let me see what the wife has planned tomorrow Tom. She has the day off too, but may need to dial in to work. That would give me some time out of the house. Are you thinking MCFG or PB?

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    i have one and really like it. It shoots like a much larger handgun, yet disappears in the pocket. Let me know if you want to shoot it. I'm sure we can make that happen.

Thanks for the offer. If I do a little more research and still think it would be better than the plastic fantastic, I just might have to take you up on it!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Love the 938 and i think I tried them all. Lol. Awesome shooter and can fit nicely in the front pocket w holster, carry one everyday!psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom