• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty and I realized yesterday that plain run of the mill guns are something neither of us have any interest in anymore.
    Yup. Not much excited me in the shops yesterday. Walking in on the same old stuff that could be found anywhere and being treated like a first time gun buyer... Really turned me off. I prefer seeing the odd stuff and the customs anymore.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You detail strip that P01 of yours and get the frame to me. We will make this happen, hell I can do it while you wait so you can have it back together that same day.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Received this beauty this morning and put a few hundred rounds through her. Such an enjoyable sub-compact.

Rami lami ding dong with "the full monti" courtesy of several awesome folks within our group. Thank you gentlemen.

This puts me at (3) CZs now. :banana:

That is a very nice RAMI, that was a good buy.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good afternoon everyone! :coffee:

I did a quick early range trip to MCFG this morning to shoot the 75B in .40. Wow, I had forgotten how nice that one is. The big steel frame sure does soak up recoil. It feels almost .45 like. I also put another 60 rounds through the SP01C and am loving that thing more and more with each round. Even though the trigger is stock, it's still easy to rapidly put rounds on target since there's no muzzle flip. I'm going to have to save pennies to get a CGW kit in there and a set of TFOs on it. That could become one of the favorite shooters at that point.

I'm glad to see that there's a lot of 1911 love floating around lately. I need to do a bit of reloading so I have a good stash for the birthday shoot coming up in a couple of weeks. I love spending my birthday in a pistol bay, alone with about 500 or so rounds of various ammo and a table full of guns to play with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In the shop all day.
    Prepped the Old's block for assembly.
    Fixed the sights on the SR1911.
    Finished a S&W 1911-ish. That gun is brand new and un-fired. It was full of grinding grit. It was everywhere. Very disappointed in S&W. That is total QC fail. To put a gun like that on the street is sad.
    I have seen a few turds come out of SA but nothing like this. The grit was even under that abomination of an extractor. Gun had to come all the way down.
    After about 3 hours of attention (ignition control love/new trigger/polished ramp/total clean up) it feels pretty good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom