• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I saw that. I've always wanted an AK, only one I've ever shot left my pinky completely numb for a few days. That turned me off completely..... Someday. I love my M1A scout squad.

For some reason, I'm kind of the opposite. I've had two M1As...both with the Sage chassis and I just never end up shooting them. The rifle I have listed I've never even fired, but when it comes to AKs I have no trouble running thousands of rounds through them in no time. I think its me.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    For some reason, I'm kind of the opposite. I've had two M1As...both with the Sage chassis and I just never end up shooting them. The rifle I have listed I've never even fired, but when it comes to AKs I have no trouble running thousands of rounds through them in no time. I think its me.
    Mine has the walnut stock. Only way I could ever run one. I have lots of fun with that rifle, to each his own. That's what makes the world go round. :)

poweraddict

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    Greenfield
    I finally picked up my new Sp01 today after selling my Sp01 Tactical a few months ago(instant regret) and while picking up the Sp01 I went ahead and ordered a P09 in Urban Gray. I think I might be becoming a CZ fanboy....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Picked up the Redhead last night. It is finally ready to be put together and, within the next week or two, put through its paces. After the initial pre-cerakote testing went so well my patience is exhausted and I'm ready to run this thing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I finally picked up my new Sp01 today after selling my Sp01 Tactical a few months ago(instant regret) and while picking up the Sp01 I went ahead and ordered a P09 in Urban Gray. I think I might be becoming a CZ fanboy....

Welcome! Have another glass of :koolaid: while you're here :D

Picked up the Redhead last night. It is finally ready to be put together and, within the next week or two, put through its paces. After the initial pre-cerakote testing went so well my patience is exhausted and I'm ready to run this thing.

I would love to see it...:cool:

Same here. Did it come out at least close to what you'd expected?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I need to hit the road. I have an MRI with IV after work, then I have to stop by the LGS to sell a gun to the owner (not at LGS trade-in prices). Going to be a long day. Then I have to work on Sunday. :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all.

Hoping to have a good day today. Got our tax refund and will be putting the hurt on some debt. It sucks, but it's time to adult the hell out of some bills.

The Rami sure is popular. Sounds like it won't be around much longer.

This might sound crazy, but after getting both guns all cleaned up last night and prepped for sale it felt almost liberating.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all.

Hoping to have a good day today. Got our tax refund and will be putting the hurt on some debt. It sucks, but it's time to adult the hell out of some bills.

The Rami sure is popular. Sounds like it won't be around much longer.

This might sound crazy, but after getting both guns all cleaned up last night and prepped for sale it felt almost liberating.

I feel your pain. I had a nice sign on bonus and a fairly large fed return and both had to go straight to debt... :(

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning fellas.

Congrats, DOGG. Hoping you can get that debt taken care of, I know you've wanted to do this for a long time. Very smart move on your part.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom