Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning! Test day:shoot: will be shooting the Shadow after converting it to SAO and comparing it's trigger to my CGW 97 SAO. Also testing a different sight combination on the new barreled compact using rear Mepro night sight and a Fiber optic front with a 1mm green rod.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'd like to get one of those fancy pistol cases. Would be really nice for when all the kids come out to play. I need one that will fit both long barrel wheel guns and semi autos.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    As much as it kills me, I'm gonna have to sell Rami and Shiny, and possibly other stuff. Life has been giving me plenty of signs lately to change my ways. I have to listen to them. I can't keep up anymore and can no longer live this lifestyle. I have to take a break, just have to. I can no longer ignore more important things. I have to stop being selfish and allowing my "fun stuff" to get in the way. This is the first step to me getting my life on the track I truly want it to be on. I will have to pick back up on firearm stuff later this year once I get my finances together.

Rami will most likely be returned to the way I bought it from CM, fully done up by the Wizard. Shiny will be returned to mostly stock with some Cajun goods.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    As much as it kills me, I'm gonna have to sell Rami and Shiny, and possibly other stuff. Life has been giving me plenty of signs lately to change my ways. I have to listen to them. I can't keep up anymore and can no longer live this lifestyle. I have to take a break, just have to. I can no longer ignore more important things. I have to stop being selfish and allowing my "fun stuff" to get in the way. This is the first step to me getting my life on the track I truly want it to be on. I will have to pick back up on firearm stuff later this year once I get my finances together.

Rami will most likely be returned to the way I bought it from CM, fully done up by the Wizard. Shiny will be returned to mostly stock with some Cajun goods.

It's a bummer but the other stuff really is more important. It is why my collection is pretty small. Not as much fun, but how it has to be for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom