Not open for further replies.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don't. The base pads don't bother me. The cost of the base pads will buy you another mag. :yesway:

Okay. I was thinking that they would take more abuse when dropping them on the ground. But after I posted I looked at the price. I didn't realize they want almost $9 for one.:(

I'll take my chances. If one gets damaged, I'll buy another.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What was it that originally got you into CZs BA? Actually, make that an open question for all Czickoos. How did you guys find your way into this vat of kool-aid?

Well, a covert group of non-existent operators got together at a site that shows on no maps.
    BA was allegedly there but there is no real tangible evidence only rumor and innuendo.
    At this alleged gathering several operators were infected by him. Thats how I heard it anyway.

I may or may not have been there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, a covert group of non-existent operators got together at a site that shows on no maps.
    BA was allegedly there but there is no real tangible evidence only rumor and innuendo.
    At this alleged gathering several operators were infected by him. Thats how I heard it anyway.

I have no recollection of those events, Senator.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A friend of mine wants to sell his older CZ 75 Compact. It predates CZ-USA and was imported by Action Arms in Philly. As I said, it is an older model, '93 I think, and the mag well is slightly narrower than the new ones. It still feeds fine just sometimes the mags don't drop free. Let me know if you're interested. ;)

Does this mean you're volunteering your disposable income for my benefit, you evil man?

Just not in a position to jump right now, BA..
    Thanks for thinkin' about me. . . . I think.:):

Hmmm. Wheels are starting to turn...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

I might add, it's very infectious and addictive. I have been told there is no cure....my brother in law next door to me is now infected... he was around BA....hummmmmmm.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What was it that originally got you into CZs BA? Actually, make that an open question for all Czickoos. How did you guys find your way into this vat of kool-aid?

I blame BA :D

I got tired of plastic guns and got into 1911's. Met churchmouse and had him do a trigger job on my Springer Loaded and somehow ended up in the CZickness thread and fell in a vat of the :koolaid:. The rest is history... :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    BA got me into CZ's. I had wanted one for a long time but never seriously pursued it. Then BA showed up.....the rest is history. :)

I might add, it's very infectious and addictive. I have been told there is no cure....my brother in law next door to me is now infected... he was around BA....hummmmmmm.

I got tired of plastic guns and got into 1911's. Met churchmouse and had him do a trigger job on my Springer Loaded and somehow ended up in the CZickness thread and fell in a vat of the :koolaid:. The rest is history... :):

:wrongdoor: Um, uh, fake news?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Big thanks to T-DOGG tonight...... Set out on a mission to get one little project finished up while I had a free night. That didn't go as planned and he had to bail my ass out. Man is like blood to me and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Love ya, brotherman. :)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

^^^^^THIS GUY, it is ALL HIS fault .....^^^^^

I asked to shoot one, and he let me shoot 4 or 5 .....

I can't remember ......

Tom, you are tops, in my book .....

Tim, you also .....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Big thanks to T-DOGG tonight...... Set out on a mission to get one little project finished up while I had a free night. That didn't go as planned and he had to bail my ass out. Man is like blood to me and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Love ya, brotherman. :)
    No problem man. Glad I could help ya out. Like I said before, if we can't help each other out, then what the hell are we good for.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I said allegedly.

Thank God for spell check as I can not spell allegedly apparently.

Huh....could not spell apparently either.

Now, that would be more funny if I didn't go through the same thing about a dozen times a day. :):

^^^^^THIS GUY, it is ALL HIS fault .....^^^^^

I asked to shoot one, and he let me shoot 4 or 5 .....

I can't remember ......

Tom, you are tops, in my book .....

Tim, you also .....

I think it IS BA that's spread the Czickness. I bought my first CZ clone back in 2010 and then bought my first actual CZ a month or two later. I avoided the Czickness for a couple of years, buying and selling a couple, never knowing how good they could be. Then when BA was buying my Rami, he let me feel the trigger on his satin nickel and it went down hill from there. Scratch that. It's been up hill from there. I used to own mediocre pistols like Bersa's and other mid-level stuff. I decided I wanted to have a standard family pistol and focused on the CZ but had trouble committing. BA let me see just how good these pistols can be and the collection has grown since then. Depending on how you count, I'm at anywhere from 13 to 16 of them right now and the family is still growing. BA, I thank you. The Czickness may be keeping me in a perpetual state of being broke, but I'm happier now, hanging with this group than I've been in years. Your enthusiasm for the brand has had a ripple effect that you cannot imagine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom