Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    There a story in here somewhere...
    Ok so maybe it wasn't THAT bad........ Certainly was an adventure though. I was stranded and he helped me out. Now my stuff is broke in his driveway while he gave me a ride home. Didn't get what we needed to get done, but :poop: happens.

It's not often that I have to ask for help and I always feel bad doing it, but it truly is amazing to have great friends.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok so maybe it wasn't THAT bad........ Certainly was an adventure though. I was stranded and he helped me out. Now my stuff is broke in his driveway while he gave me a ride home. Didn't get what we needed to get done, but :poop: happens.

It's not often that I have to ask for help and I always feel bad doing it, but it truly is amazing to have great friends.
    QFT. You can accumulate all the cool stuff you want but without friends to share it with it is meaningless.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    ^^^^^THIS GUY, it is ALL HIS fault .....^^^^^

I asked to shoot one, and he let me shoot 4 or 5 .....

I can't remember ......

Tom, you are tops, in my book .....

Tim, you also .....

Thank you sir. Happy to have helped you with your addiction :D

QFT. You can accumulate all the cool stuff you want but without friends to share it with it is meaningless.

That is epic truth right there ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The Lemons...???

What did you break...???
    No. I've been driving the old 78 c20 all week because it's been sitting since fall and I need to use it on Sunday. Alternator gave out on the way to his place last night. He had to come rescue me then we limped it there. Truck has had a battery drain for the last few years, doesn't get driven much and I figured it was part of the previous owners stereo they installed so I just disconnect the negative when she sits. Well I think we figured out the drain last night. Apparently having the lights on, stereo going plus the heater wasn't jiving with the alt. Had been fine all week, but I also hadn't driven it at night at all...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Glad to see that you and T-D have the old girl figured out Rusty. There's a lot of joy to be had in an older vehicle, but they do come at a cost.

Man, ain't that the truth!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Been making some more decisions. The consolidation will continue.
    I am considering the same. There are things in the safe that I feel have run their course in my collection. It will be hard, but there are more important things and I must remember my one major goal I started following years ago.

The object in life is not to own all the toys in the world, but to have played with them all.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have spent some time thinking along these lines.
    I have so much time and energy money in everything I have that to sell them would be fruitless. Hard to get close to investment back. Plus I am madly in love with all of them. Even the bump fire comped Ruger.
    I am arm wrestling with a friend about the compact. He fondled it. He wants it. But I like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom