Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have spent some time thinking along these lines.
    I have so much time and energy money in everything I have that to sell them would be fruitless. Hard to get close to investment back. Plus I am madly in love with all of them. Even the bump fire comped Ruger.
    I am arm wrestling with a friend about the compact. He fondled it. He wants it. But I like it.

It would be nice to see you win one of those matches once in a while. ;) I hope you hang onto it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'd really like to just get back to basics. I know I won't be able to do it, but it's nice to think about. I am considering holding off on an AR for the time being. I don't really want to, but I should be saving.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As CM said I am just getting down to manageable numbers. I found that some of my favorites weren't getting enough range time as I was constantly working on something or testing something. Once I get everything situated, get all of the upgrades completed and get the Redhead up to speed I will just focus on mags and ammo, ammo and mags.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    As CM said I am just getting down to manageable numbers. I found that some of my favorites weren't getting enough range time as I was constantly working on something or testing something. Once I get everything situated, get all of the upgrades completed and get the Redhead up to speed I will just focus on mags and ammo, ammo and mags.
    That all sounds very nice in theory. It will be fun to watch you execute it. psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That all sounds very nice in theory. It will be fun to watch you execute it. psyko

I've parted with several already. That was mostly to shore up some emergency accounts that are going to be needed in the near future. But I have stayed the course on the upgrades. I got five new 10x bushings in the mail last evening. That will take care of five guns that already have upgraded sights. The only other gun I am upgrading at this point will be the Massada. I ordered the sights and bushing for it this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom