• Status
    Not open for further replies.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    I do the same drills with the little target in the upper right on Silhouettes. I is tougher than one might think.

Yeah its good stuff

I personally with a handgun like to try to shoot at smaller targets because handguns are very shot placement centric and aim small miss small, and if under stress your groups open up to double like people say I still want to be able to make solid hits.

Also I guess competition is good for some element of stress inoculation.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all.

BA, I'm sorry to hear the lack of sleep. I too feel your frustration, as I have often awoke out of horrible nightmares where Rusty was trying to cerakote all my guns hot pink while listening to Justin Bieber songs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah its good stuff

I personally with a handgun like to try to shoot at smaller targets because handguns are very shot placement centric and aim small miss small, and if under stress your groups open up to double like people say I still want to be able to make solid hits.

Also I guess competition is good for some element of stress inoculation.

It really is. Just casual target shooting will develop muscle memory and point of impact. Any added stress will as you say....inoculate....:)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

If CZ decided that each of you were really good customers and offered you any CZ you want, with any mods you could get, using only guns and parts available commercially, what would you choose? In other words, what's your idea of the perfect CZ?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

If CZ decided that each of you were really good customers and offered you any CZ you want, with any mods you could get, using only guns and parts available commercially, what would you choose? In other words, what's your idea of the perfect CZ?

Stainless 97 in 10mm..............easy choice.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It wouldn't be hard for them to make though. The parts and materials are there. They already produce stainless guns and have access to 10mm tooling through Dan Wesson. Since we are dreaming, I'd like to see something similar. A stainless Shadow 2 in 45 ACP with a 15 rd mag. Widen the grip a touch and put some thin grips on it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It wouldn't be hard for them to make though. The parts and materials are there. They already produce stainless guns and have access to 10mm tooling through Dan Wesson. Since we are dreaming, I'd like to see something similar. A stainless Shadow 2 in 45 ACP with a 15 rd mag. Widen the grip a touch and put some thin grips on it.

Now you're really dreaming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom