wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

If CZ decided that each of you were really good customers and offered you any CZ you want, with any mods you could get, using only guns and parts available commercially, what would you choose? In other words, what's your idea of the perfect CZ?

I would love to have Losey's Shadow, or Losey's 97, either would be okay by me... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So Rusty, did the guy ever show? If so, what did he bring in? If he didn't show, it's probably because he was bringing a Fiat and as soon as the poor car hit the salty road, it turned to dust quicker than Dracula does in the daylight.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So Rusty, did the guy ever show? If so, what did he bring in? If he didn't show, it's probably because he was bringing a Fiat and as soon as the poor car hit the salty road, it turned to dust quicker than Dracula does in the daylight.
    Oh I forgot about that. He never showed. It was pretty funny really.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What a sad night... Currently AR-less. I tore the fire extinguisher down the other night and watched as my favorite rifle was stripped completely naked tonight. Poor heartless bastard. Good friend of mine, he shall remain nameless, is taking care of them for me. I told him to "make them disappear". Out with the old, soon to be in with the new. The replacement shall be much sweeter and be more so "heirloom" quality. Also hate to get rid of two in favor of one, but quality over quantity. I had to get rid of three to get my M1A a few years back.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom