Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I really want to consolidate, have less "stuff" and increase the quality all at the same time. I feel like the handguns are there, save for some CGW upgrade parts. We only have Momma's Glock, all mine are CZs. I have one fully done up "Shiny" and 3 half done up with internal polishing. I need a better sight picture on Shiny, other than that I'm good on handguns for now. I'm in a rifle mood tonight, so I've got those spread across the workbench making decisions.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I really want to consolidate, have less "stuff" and increase the quality all at the same time. I feel like the handguns are there, save for some CGW upgrade parts. We only have Momma's Glock, all mine are CZs. I have one fully done up "Shiny" and 3 half done up with internal polishing. I need a better sight picture on Shiny, other than that I'm good on handguns for now. I'm in a rifle mood tonight, so I've got those spread across the workbench making decisions.

I think I am coming round to this way of thinking. The tiny G***k 43 is probably going to go in favor of a higher quality small gun, probably a Sig P938. I don't feel that I "need" to upgrade the P-01 at this time. I have polished everything and it sure is a sweet shooter, but I'm sure it will get some CGW love at some point.

The only fully put together AR I have is a Colt 6920. I'm happy with its quality level for what it is. May build a better quality rifle in the future. Still looking into AR pistols. I'm good with all of my shotguns, they are pretty simple and don't need much in the way of upgrades.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In all of my calm stand off-ish demeanor of late I am looking at putting another barrel on the .308 AR pistol. A decent fixed stock as well.
    The 10.5 is a hoot to run. But I want something I can actually shoulder with out attracting attention from those who would see this as a wrong.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    In all of my calm stand off-ish demeanor of late I am looking at putting another barrel on the .308 AR pistol. A decent fixed stock as well.
    The 10.5 is a hoot to run. But I want something I can actually shoulder with out attracting attention from those who would see this as a wrong.
    I completely understand that. I love the shockwave blade, but stupid people have stupid "rules".

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    K2 turned out to be a much bigger fiasco than it should have been... All on me, except the part to blame on Travis. Good news, it's in the oven and it's quite "stunning".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom