• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Agreed, this looks better than yesterday's color, at least on the RAMI. I liked the blasted frame a lot, I also really like this copper/bronze with black color combo on most firearms.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Agreed, this looks better than yesterday's color, at least on the RAMI. I liked the blasted frame a lot, I also really like this copper/bronze with black color combo on most firearms.
    I like yesterday's color better. It looks WAY better in person, pics do not do it justice. I also really liked it with the blasted frame. But I'm playin around so it had to get changed. This won't be the only time it changes colors. I'll also be doing the slides once I can afford to replace the sights on both.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Morning folks. I haven't even able to be on very much lately with month end job duties. Seems like the closer it comes to the first of the month, the tighter and tighter I get squeezed :noway:. On a good note though, my 97B should be here tomorrow...just in time for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great one out there today.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks. I haven't even able to be on very much lately with month end job duties. Seems like the closer it comes to the first of the month, the tighter and tighter I get squeezed :noway:. On a good note though, my 97B should be here tomorrow though...just in time for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great one out there today.

Congrats on the 97.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sorry folks. Got hung up on the ambi safety and mag brake.... Going after CM's signature color...

View attachment 52882

I like it Rusty. It's kind of becoming the official Czickness color scheme. Instead of Copperhead, maybe it should be called the CopperBottom. What is everyone's thoughts on a good matching set of VZ grips for that color scheme? The black rubber stock grips are great as is, but if someone were to do that scheme and want to do some VZs with it, what would you guys go with?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom