• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Why is it that I have no money, except when guns come around? Then I turn into a philanthropist. I was shopping on Amazon this morning for the actual "needs", cart is quite healthy.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I know! I've got my gp100, which I love...... But I'm a sucker for patina and that is sexy. Would make the perfect project wheel gun for diving into tuning one up. What I love about the patina is you can leave it alone and it's sexy or it makes perfect candidate for a Cerakote project. Maybe I need two?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Someone help. I found some surplus S&W model 10's for what I consider pretty cheap. I need help. I'm weak.

By help, do mean help carrying a couple of those into the house? Or, help shooting them when done? That's about the best I can do in terms of help in terms of gun purchases. Those do look like a lot of fun though. My only concern would be that you cannot check the timing or lockup in those.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    By help, do mean help carrying a couple of those into the house? Or, help shooting them when done? That's about the best I can do in terms of help in terms of gun purchases. Those do look like a lot of fun though. My only concern would be that you cannot check the timing or lockup in those.
    Id love help carrying a whole pallet of them into the house and feeding them regularly, but I'd also like help paying for all that. I wonder if that can qualify for government assistance?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Those are tempting. I've never had a revolver before, but those just might get me into the game.
    Do it! Everybody should have at least one. They offer something different for when you get bored a couple times a year. I don't shoot mine much, mostly due to cost of ammo.... The downside to these model 10's is they are only .38 special.... No big deal really, I just really enjoy shooting the magnums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom