Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:

Yep, that's the only thing I was going to mention. All of the Legions are nice and have nice triggers, but the BEST trigger of the bunch is the SAO. Barry, I was going to do that, get a P229 Legion when I had the cash, but instead went with a certified used, standard P229. I figure I can add things over time and make it "close" to a Legion, without it being a Legion. Sounded like a fun project anyway :)
    You got a great deal on the 229, and yes the SAO is the better trigger!psyko

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Any of you folks have experience with CZ shotguns? I have a friend looking to pick up a shotgun and there are some budget friendly options from CZ but didn't know if there are any good.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Took another hit to the wallet last night to the tune of $450 for maintenance to the car. Found out I also needs brakes all around. This on top of the deductible for the repairs to the raccoon damage. I really, really hate to do it but some of the kids must go. If anyone in here is interested contact me and we can work something out. I can't move much on the prices.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ajun-pro-package-meprolight-night-sights.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ajun-pro-package-meprolight-night-sights.html

That sucks that you have to sell.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Any of you folks have experience with CZ shotguns? I have a friend looking to pick up a shotgun and there are some budget friendly options from CZ but didn't know if there are any good.
    These guns are manufactured in Turkey. They are not actual CZ products. Having said that, I have heard that they are of decent quality for the money. But, I have no personal experience and am just going by what I have heard from others.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

hug.gif

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have discovered the benefits of wearing a bandana around my head. Keeps from having to wipe the sweat off my forehead with my sleeve. Gonna wear one a lot more often from now on, hats always get too sweaty and seem to make the problem worse. Not to mention it makes one look like a badass.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have discovered the benefits of wearing a bandana around my head. Keeps from having to wipe the sweat off my forehead with my sleeve. Gonna wear one a lot more often from now on, hats always get too sweaty and seem to make the problem worse. Not to mention it makes one look like a badass.

No, it will just make you look like a stick figure with head trauma.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Based upon years of observation of people I have determined that the more you try to look like a badass the more you look like a dumbass.

People who are true badasses don't necessarily look the part.

People who try to look like badasses usually aren't.

Just my :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom