• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is probably old new because I do not watch many movies, but picked up 13 hours the other night from red box and highly recommend. The story of Benghazi!psyko

Awesome movie. However it kind of skirts the issue of the lack of support from the US for our people.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'd happily swap you for a 16 rounder, but I'm guessing that it would not be much shorter than the 18 you already have. I've never held an 18 round mag next to a 16 rounder. Anyone know if the body's are the same? If so, try an SP01 base plate to make it fit like it was built for your compact. That's how I carry mine when using the 16 round mag.

The only 18rd mags I know of are in fact the SP01 factory mags that have the baseplate you mentioned. The body of 18rd mag is longer than the 16rd mag. He would need the 16 factory mag with the baseplate from the SP01 to make it sit flush for his compact. Like you said Tim, I also carried my compact that way.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This is probably old new because I do not watch many movies, but picked up 13 hours the other night from red box and highly recommend. The story of Benghazi!psyko

Great movie, sad terrible event, and makes me more pissed about the lack of support for our troops like Top Dog mentioned.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hi Barry.
    While you're here, a good friend of mine just put a Legion P226 on layaway, he's getting the DA/SA version. Those Legions seem to be spreading like wildfire.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Hi Barry.
    While you're here, a good friend of mine just put a Legion P226 on layaway, he's getting the DA/SA version. Those Legions seem to be spreading like wildfire.
    They are extremely nice, I will have to say I am hooked, now looking and going to pick up the 229 in 9mm when I find one somewhat reasonable.psyko

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Some of the best food I have ever eaten has been from little old hole in the wall restaurants. I like to try new ones out. Most aren't anything special but every once in a while you find a real gem.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Some of the best food I have ever eaten has been from little old hole in the wall restaurants. I like to try new ones out. Most aren't anything special but every once in a while you find a real gem.
    Yup. Whenever we travel, we keep all of our meals local. Like you said, some are the best food I've ever had, others I wished we'd never stopped...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Took another hit to the wallet last night to the tune of $450 for maintenance to the car. Found out I also needs brakes all around. This on top of the deductible for the repairs to the raccoon damage. I really, really hate to do it but some of the kids must go. If anyone in here is interested contact me and we can work something out. I can't move much on the prices.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ajun-pro-package-meprolight-night-sights.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ajun-pro-package-meprolight-night-sights.html

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Hi Barry.

They are extremely nice, I will have to say I am hooked, now looking and going to pick up the 229 in 9mm when I find one somewhat reasonable.psyko

When I saw you selling the 97 was going to pm you and tell you to give one a hard look. My 226 in the SAO is a beast, awesome trigger and just feels perfect in the hand. Must now have the 229!:lmfao:Oh and then the 220 in 45 SAO when it is released:lmfao:

Yep, that's the only thing I was going to mention. All of the Legions are nice and have nice triggers, but the BEST trigger of the bunch is the SAO. Barry, I was going to do that, get a P229 Legion when I had the cash, but instead went with a certified used, standard P229. I figure I can add things over time and make it "close" to a Legion, without it being a Legion. Sounded like a fun project anyway :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Heading out for a walk before work. Carrying the P09 today. For a big gun, it carries quite well. Can't wait to see how the P07 carries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom