Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a project gun that should arrive sometime next week. I really hate dealing with people who seem to like to play "I've got a secret". How hard is it to send an email saying "shipped today"?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a project gun that should arrive sometime next week. I really hate dealing with people who seem to like to play "I've got a secret". How hard is it to send an email saying "shipped today"?

Yeah, I was lucky. While this guy advertised as a private seller, he's the owner of a gun shop in SC, so it was shipped an hour or two after my purchase went through. Kinda hate that I missed out on a 3% discount by not having the time to run to the PO and get a money order, but I didn't have the time and didn't want to wait extra for it to ship. It was worth the ~$35 to just use a CC and have the extra protection as well.

Congrats, I know you've wanted that one for a while.

Thanks. I've rented it the last 3 weekends in a row at Point Blank and have fallen in love with it. I'm thinking it'll be my summer OWB carry gun. I know it sounds funny, but I'll probably rent it again this morning... :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes, I'm just as ate up as you are. ;)

I just love to see the excitement when someone is waiting for something really special. That's what it's all about.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am watching two guns on Gunbroker. I have no money and was hoping these would slide by for a few weeks, like some do. But, both now have bids on them. Oh well. :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, this gun was on for $100 less than the buy now, but since these are so rare, they're selling for even higher than what I paid, so I didn't want to take the chance with just a bid... :(

One had sold for $100 higher just that same day.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah, this gun was on for $100 less than the buy now, but since these are so rare, they're selling for even higher than what I paid, so I didn't want to take the chance with just a bid... :(

One had sold for $100 higher just that same day.
    That's one of the fun parts of GB. Do I wait and hope for a deal or do I jump because I just can't stand to lose it?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, this is the barrel that is supposedly "shot out". I know the picture isn't very good but I don't see a problem. The seller said it has a "ring in the barrel". Not sure what that means.

pix872362693_zpshsvai6v5.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom